Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Advan GT Beyond 19x9.5 +29 with 265/35/19

DSC05324-Edit-2.jpg

Last edited:
I would be down to get any version that can be obtained - I'd prefer the standard glossy if you have it! I'm willing to take manufacture flawed/rejected ones where the coating isn't perfect!
Just checked in with our guy and it looks like the Gloss Black colorway is out of stock as we expect a new shipment of the spoiler. We currently don't have an estimated timeline for when we're expecting to get them back in stock but I'll definitely reach out to you once we have the Gloss Black colorway in stock.

We do, however, have the Satin Carbon Fiber in stock in case you don't want to wait!

Reactions: canasion35
Hi Danny,

What if I were to go 19x9.5 +25 with 265/35/19's? I feel like the 18's are too meaty for my preference.

Tempted to lower it as well. Choosing between Tein Flex Z Coilovers or Tein Lowering Springs...

Appreciate the help.
That would be ideal as @Clun9 suggested.

Springs, if you plan to keep the car less than a couple of years. Coilovers, if long term ownership is in mind.
Feel free to message me if you need any additional assistance.

-Danny

That would be ideal as @Clun9 suggested.

Springs, if you plan to keep the car less than a couple of years. Coilovers, if long term ownership is in mind.
Feel free to message me if you need any additional assistance.

-Danny

If you're going "custom" you should not need spacers. The whole point is to get the fitment you want without any spacers.

-Danny
Hi Danny, well said.

Can you suggest an offset for flush fitment ?

It has to be 19 x 8.5.

Thank you

Here is my car on 18x9.5 +38 with 265/40

Lowered at MPP's recommend height

View attachment 1028127
View attachment 1028128
This a great look. Very unique in a "Taking care of business, No BS" manner. What are the wheels and their specs and how was the car lowered (springs or other suspension mods) and by how much? It looks as though the tire diameter is around 26.2 " (similar to stock) so your speedo should be accurate. Do you know how much of a hit you took on efficiency?

aQXtoVF.jpg

Just switched from my 255/35R19 Advan Apex V601s to my 265/35R19 Falken FK460s and they did not have any inner camber wear on them either.
How many miles did you have on the Advans? I'm running the same tires and pretty much the same rear alignment specs. I have the MPP rear camber arms but haven't had time to install it and get it aligned. I'm worried it's gonna wear out my tires prematurely since I drive about 100 miles a day for work.

How many miles did you have on the Advans? I'm running the same tires and pretty much the same rear alignment specs. I have the MPP rear camber arms but haven't had time to install it and get it aligned. I'm worried it's gonna wear out my tires prematurely since I drive about 100 miles a day for work.

I commuted about 70-75 miles a day to work as well but switched to the MYP every other day with my wife as I get free charging at work. They lasted me about 20k miles which is why I switched to the Falken all seasons which does have longer treadwear. The Advans were sticky but terrible treadwear and got progressively louder. The Falkens are a much more quiet tire.

Reactions: Thaitanium
I commuted about 70-75 miles a day to work as well but switched to the MYP every other day with my wife as I get free charging at work. They lasted me about 20k miles which is why I switched to the Falken all seasons which does have longer treadwear. The Advans were sticky but terrible treadwear and got progressively louder. The Falkens are a much more quiet tire.
Yeah the tires are sticky and fling up rocks. I have a lot of rock chips now because of it. I'll look into the falkens when it's time for a fresh set. Thanks. BTW I don't know how you drive static with that height. You a crazy man! I was thinking I should invest in a skid plate. Just a peace of mind.

Sorry, not asking about tire wear, just curious how you are seeing close to 2 degrees of front camber on factory arms :) .
My alignment specs are very similar up front -2.1 driver, and -1.9 passenger side. When I took out the front cradle doing the KW swap I made sure to “pull in” the cradle as I tightened those 4 bolts to yield me as much negative camber as possible.

Rear is with MPP arms and set at -1.8 both sides.

Yeah the tires are sticky and fling up rocks. I have a lot of rock chips now because of it. I'll look into the falkens when it's time for a fresh set. Thanks. BTW I don't know how you drive static with that height. You a crazy man! I was thinking I should invest in a skid plate. Just a peace of mind.
I was really hoping to go Apex V601 on my next set of tires…love the tread pattern and the sidewall looks square; opposite of my PS4S (bubble-looking sidewall profile, boring tread pattern). Apex V601 get louder as they wear, PS4S remain quiet and perform like heck.

Any other brands that have that “square” sidewall profile with decent performance/quietness? Been looking at Falken, Yoko, Toyo, but unsure if there’s select go to brands for that squared off look.

I was really hoping to go Apex V601 on my next set of tires…love the tread pattern and the sidewall looks square; opposite of my PS4S (bubble-looking sidewall profile, boring tread pattern). Apex V601 get louder as they wear, PS4S remain quiet and perform like heck.

Any other brands that have that “square” sidewall profile with decent performance/quietness? Been looking at Falken, Yoko, Toyo, but unsure if there’s select go to brands for that squared off look.
I'm also chasing after the squared look without breaking the bank and something that will last a decent amount of miles. The Firestone Firehawks Indy 500 have a pretty aggressive tread pattern, tread wear of 340, and 0.1" wider section width than the V601. The pictures online doesn't look like they're that squared and more rounded though. Anyone have any experience with these tires?

Kumho PS91 has a very square sidewall profile. Also hankook rs3 if I recall

My alignment specs are very similar up front -2.1 driver, and -1.9 passenger side. When I took out the front cradle doing the KW swap I made sure to “pull in” the cradle as I tightened those 4 bolts to yield me as much negative camber as possible.

Rear is with MPP arms and set at -1.8 both sides.
All around -2 degrees front and rear for me but when I installed my coils I simply did "pull in" or from our installers stand point, push in the cradle before tightening the 4 bolts as well. The bore for the 4 bolts do give enough tolerance to around -2 degrees. That being said, I'm also probably much lower than most people static too.

I'm also chasing after the squared look without breaking the bank and something that will last a decent amount of miles. The Firestone Firehawks Indy 500 have a pretty aggressive tread pattern, tread wear of 340, and 0.1" wider section width than the V601. The pictures online doesn't look like they're that squared and more rounded though. Anyone have any experience with these tires?

Firestone Indy 500s are not square at all, they run a bit narrow when I ran 255/35R19s on a set of 19x9.5 HRE FF10s I had on my S4. They are great tires though, didn't have any problems with them. Treadwear was average but grip and feel was pretty good. They are the American version of the JDM Bridgestone RE003s.

Reactions: Thaitanium