Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Discussion re: Tesla Motors Website & Forums

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The MyTesla section of the TM website is down (at least for me)... wishful thinking, maybe they're pushing code for the online-automated delivery scheduling that has been rumored, so it will be up for Monday morning. Hard not to be anxious on the R-list!

Where did you get that number?

I'll try to answer that: There are 1200 NA Sigs, and there are more than 1000 US Sigs. We've seen US Sig VINs as high as 1085. George B was quoted as saying there were some unrecoverable QC failures on certain vehicles, so some VINs no longer exist, but there were only a few dozen cases of this (if I remember the paraphrased quote correctly! :p ). So 1050-ish US Sigs means 150-ish CA Sigs to make up the 1200 total.

- - - Updated - - -

As of 10:03PM PST, it is indeed down (blank white page) for me as well...

Yeah, so are forum thread pages (not the main forum listing, though). Whomever is their Drupal dev needs some help! I'd be happy to consult for them in exchange for a discount on my car :)

Whomever is their Drupal dev needs some help! I'd be happy to consult for them in exchange for a discount on my car :)

Don't think they're touching anything off-the-shelf for Dev. Site is way too custom, and running on Cold Fusion.

Edit: Not sure why they seem to take the site down for (minor) changes, we never do... but looks like they updated for the MT COTY award?

Last edited:
Don't think they're touching anything off-the-shelf for Dev. Site is way too custom, and running on Cold Fusion.

Edit: Not sure why they seem to take the site down for (minor) changes, we never do... but looks like they updated for the MT COTY award?

Oh, it's core is Drupal, I'm sure of it. In fact, if you look at the HTML source, you can see they're using the NineSixty theme framework as their base: NineSixty (960 Grid System) | drupal.org Nothing ColdFusion about it; it's all PHP.

- - - Updated - - -

Res S649, VIN 713 was scrapped (TM)

The VIN was scraped or did they just cancel completely? I haven't got S649 on the chart at all, so I can add it with some more info (delivery dates and such)

Oh, it's core is Drupal, I'm sure of it. In fact, if you look at the HTML source, you can see they're using the NineSixty theme framework as their base: NineSixty (960 Grid System) | drupal.org Nothing ColdFusion about it; it's all PHP.

Oh yes you're right. The site originally started out as a CF site, they must have switched some time back. Never noticed when though. Probably when they started the configuration and commerce aspects of the site. But enough OT on this.

Tesla website is down...

The Tesla website is down...And this image is up:

TeslaWebsiteDown.jpg

Is that a new thing? Either way, it's new to me...I found it amusing :)