Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All US Cars capable of FSD will be enabled for one month trial this week

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm guessing a Model S w/ FSD 2.5 will not be eligible for the free trial. Any idea how to check?
In the app, try to subscribe to FSD. If it doesn't give you a warning that you need a $1K FSD computer hardware upgrade, then you should be technically able to use the free trial.

If it does give you the warning, consider suing Tesla, since all cars were advertised as having all hardware needed.

Off topic, but it should help BMW, if anything. The Model Y is so rough and noisy inside that getting back into the BMW will feel like piloting a magic carpet.
The i4 is more like a model 3 though..

Sure the i4 is probably quieter but the tesla has better price, performance, efficiency, range, cargo space and software and better FSD especially if its free this month.

not to mention you can leave town with it and not get stranded

Reactions: Yelobird
As Elone tweeted to give one month of free FSD to every FSD enabled cars, when to expect it? Has anyone received it already?
It appears that the FSD team is working feverishly to get 12.3.2.1 pushed out first. No sense offering free 11.4.9 to the vast majority.

12.3.2.1 is starting to go out on 2024.2.7. Perhaps we'll se it on a 2024.8.x version soon as well. If so, Tesla has been working exceptionally hard to get it done.