Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AMD Ryzen & 12v Batteries now shipping in US Y & 3!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Until we start seeing a lot of Ryzen I think it’s hype and hope.

When the MYP went to A/Ss there was a couple days / max a week where we spotted a couple. There was some mix. But within the week it was predominantly A/S tires being delivered and P-Zeros became rare.

In this case it’s been a few weeks / month of Ryzen is coming! And yet it’s not even a trickle. Sure some day there will be Ryzens. But it sure seems like the hype got way ahead of reality.

I was going to blow up my new Tesla Model Y because the v11 software upgrade was an affront to human decency. But I eventually got over it. Now, since I realize my Y has the Intel Atom chip, the lead acid 12v battery, and no rear dual pane glass, let alone no 4680 battery, I’m once again thinking my MYLR is irreparably flawed and I need to blow it up In protest.

I was going to blow up my new Tesla Model Y because the v11 software upgrade was an affront to human decency. But I eventually got over it. Now, since I realize my Y has the Intel Atom chip, the lead acid 12v battery, and no rear dual pane glass, let alone no 4680 battery, I’m once again thinking my MYLR is irreparably flawed and I need to blow it up In protest.
Drive it over to the Fremont parking lot with a pretty bow on it.
Offer it a the first Tesla employee that comes out the door.
Then ask for a refund because some blog announced it at Tesla's behest.
Note: the blogs always have Tesla's blessing - Tesla only lets out what THEY WANT OUT. Consequently, they're responsible for your dis-satisfaction.
REFUND !! :D