Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AMD Ryzen & 12v Batteries now shipping in US Y & 3!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Think it’ll end up being completely random. 354939 MYP MSM/white no hitch. Was built on the fourth
What’s your vin #? Mine is 3548XX. Asked my SA but no news yet. Delivery date: Jan 23-26
Part of the 354XXX crew too w/ delivery date 1/12-1/16. I'm going to message my SA tmo to see if he can tell me build date and confirm if it will have AMD but I'm not optimistic based on what others are reporting.

Unfortunately, I have no option to defer any longer so I'll be taking delivery no matter what.

Part of the 354XXX crew too w/ delivery date 1/12-1/16. I'm going to message my SA tmo to see if he can tell me build date and confirm if it will have AMD but I'm not optimistic based on what others are reporting.

Unfortunately, I have no option to defer any longer so I'll be taking delivery no matter what.
Let us know please. Still waiting on my SA’s response as well but I texted late Friday so I should hear back from him today

Who knows exactly. Suppose I’ll find out for sure when I go to accept delivery and inspect the car and see if the SA was telling the truth or not. I need a car so I’ll accept regardless since 1500 a month to rent is absurd. 354939. Already knew the build date but the December 21st news stating everything would have Ryzen chips is clearly inaccurate.

Attachments

• 381263F2-99CB-44EC-965C-8D53F0CBD099.jpeg
    381263F2-99CB-44EC-965C-8D53F0CBD099.jpeg
    228.5 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Reactions: Hvnleigh
Who knows exactly. I need a car so I’ll accept regardless since 1500 a month to rent is absurd. 354939. Already knew the build date but the December 21st news stating everything would have Ryzen chips is clearly inaccurate.
:D Dec 21st. No. 1/1. Wait 1/5. Well 1/7. No it’s 1/11. if we keep guessing and letting the rumors fly someone will get it… eventually!

Reactions: Hvnleigh and hold
Probably going to take the train down to Mt Kisco and then drive back. It’s tough being in western NY!
Didn't even think of taking the train...Assuming i sell my current car via Carvana instead of trading it in, I was tentatively planning on renting a car as there looks to be a enterprise (or hertz) drop off location in walking distance to Mt. Kisco. I will have to look into the train option idea.

Reactions: BagheeraNY
Got my VIN NF355xxx on 1/5. Stopped in to the SC today to get some info. Car was built on 1/5. The guy I spoke to originally said "all cars built this year have the new chip" then after ten minutes of digging he corrected that to "oh wait yours has the old chip". Taking delivery on 1/21.

Disappointing, but I'm still getting the car I ordered and I am very, very excited!

Who knows exactly. Suppose I’ll find out for sure when I go to accept delivery and inspect the car and see if the SA was telling the truth or not. I need a car so I’ll accept regardless since 1500 a month to rent is absurd. 354939. Already knew the build date but the December 21st news stating everything would have Ryzen chips is clearly inaccurate.
Mine was also built on 1-4-22 delivery 1-21-22

I was thinking of delivery but it’s $750 plus tax. If you live far away like we do I’ve read that Tesla will reimburse some of the travel costs. But then it’s also going to be 5-6 hour drive back so not sure if it’s worth it.
Yeah, I was going back and forth but figured cost of flight/time in subway and 6.5 hours travel back it’s almost a wash for me back to Buffalo.