Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another price drop

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I bought my first one almost 8 years ago thats how it was done, I paid, and they flat-bedded it to my house. I guess I always kept with that process. There were a ton more options back then, you essentially built every piece customized to how you wanted. Everything was an option. Through all the years, they’ve always done right by me so I’ve never had a reason to not trust them.
It's not always about trust, as you discovered on this transaction.

When I bought my first one almost 8 years ago thats how it was done, I paid, and they flat-bedded it to my house. I guess I always kept with that process. There were a ton more options back then, you essentially built every piece customized to how you wanted. Everything was an option. Through all the years, they’ve always done right by me so I’ve never had a reason to not trust them.

Things have changed for the worse in my neck of the woods.

OK to expect the best, but plan for the worst. Look under the car for sure.

May your panels be aligned, and seats wrinkle free.

Elon ruined the Model S with the yoke and stalkless design.

If they would put the stalks back on with the round wheel option, I would buy one today.

Add stalks for the driving and turn signals and bring more unique colors to make the car stand out better. The ultra red looks fantastic from what I've seen, but even more color options can go a long ways to help with an aging design. I think the car still looks sleek and timeless in it's current form and I would only make minor iterations on it to keep it fresh. The yoke is a non-issue at this point with the wheel option but other areas still need tweaking.

Add stalks for the driving and turn signals and bring more unique colors to make the car stand out better. The ultra red looks fantastic from what I've seen, but even more color options can go a long ways to help with an aging design. I think the car still looks sleek and timeless in it's current form and I would only make minor iterations on it to keep it fresh. The yoke is a non-issue at this point with the wheel option but other areas still need tweaking.
Aannd ... some sort of credit or transfer of anything more than base Autopilot for something more than base Autopilot. EG if you paid $10K for FSD you should get a discount on current FSD.