Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Confirmed P90DL Orders Successfully Transitioned to 100?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did have to pay the price bump as if it was a new order, including AP, premium package and base price to get those new seats. They should be able to roll over your deposit into a "new" order. Everyone was caught off guard by this announcement and I was told by my OA that any changes made after my confirmation date would probably be honored without a fee.

Same here. My tesla page shows P100D, but also has a row with a blank field for the seats (with price of 2500). Hopefully its just a glitch and we both get the new seats! From a manufacturing standpoint, I think any P100DL with a premium package is getting those seats anyway? Not sure next gens would be any P100D build.

I was told mine are the new "premium seats". I would bet yours are too.

I was told mine are the new "premium seats". I would bet yours are too.

Woohoo! Now I have it in writing. BAM!

Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 4.25.28 PM.jpg

So sorry to hear about this. I hope they can fix it! I went through some interesting interactions with them too (they wouldn't give me the P90DL with old pricing and new seats), but ultimately got things worked out.
So after several back and forth emails, I have approval to order a new P100D and apply my previously paid $2500 deposit to the new order. That's good because I get the car I want and do not lose the deposit I had paid for the P90DL. It should not have been so painful though.

For those of you in the market, that now means there will be a sweet P90DL in midnight silver with the coveted grey seats fully loaded rolling off the assembly line in the next few days...