TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Any CT M3 orders being processed?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by AviP, Mar 8, 2018.

1. AviP

AviP Member

I'm waiting for a dual-motor SR. So obviously no joy for me. I was in line on the 31st at Mt. Kisco, NY and had my order in by 10 am.

Any CT owners get a configuration email or VIN assignment. If so, are you already an owner, what sub-model, etc.

2. corpomonkey

corpomonkey Member

CT non-owner invited/configured on 2/22. Patiently waiting.

Reserved minutes before noon on 3/31/2016 (CST) in Chicago (lived there at the time).

3. scrapps

scrapps Member

I’m in CT and a non-owner, reserved in store at Mt Kisco like you, I was about 20-30th in line. I think mine went in at about 10:30. Still waiting to configure. Was hoping it would happen last week.

Did you get an invite to configure or does that not happen if you’ve already selected Dual?

4. AviP

AviP Member

I selected dual motor a while back and don't need the LR, so I guess I'll be waiting a while for my invite. Are you looking for a LR?

5. scrapps

scrapps Member

Yup LR RWD Pup Silver with Areos to be replaced with 19” black TSportline wheels

6. ByICE

ByICE Occasional member

CT checking in: Configured 1/25, picking up in Mt.Kisco on March 24, eight weeks wait.

7. corpomonkey

corpomonkey Member

LUCKY! How long of a wait from the day you got your VIN to getting a delivery date?

8. shelbri

shelbri Member

CT Model S owner. Day 1 reservation fro two Model 3. Invited to configure on Jan 8. Took delivery Jan 27th but in Florida. I purchased the car as a gift for my mother. She loves it and I am really impressed. I don't see the quality issues mentioned elsewhere. The car is a home run and worth the wait. Be patient.

9. ByICE

ByICE Occasional member

Three weeks.