Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any more delayed EOQ deliveries out there?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

sbtz

Jan 18, 2016
CA
Looks like mine is due to arrive at the local SC this week. Are there any others out there who ordered/deposited pre-EOQ but had their cars delayed in transit (or for any other reason)?

Those of you who took delivery after EOQ, did they give you any trouble with your discounts or loan/lease terms? (was the 24m lease still available to you?)

I am on this missed EOQ delivery list as well. I Canceled my original 90d order and grabbed a 75D inventory car on 9/22. The car, as of Monday, is still in TX and is supposed to be coming this week, in KC by this Thursday?? We'll see? I am trying to be patient but not doing a good job at it! Hopefully we can take delivery this weekend? I was told the SC needs a day or two to detail and prep the car. (Note, I still do not have a time set up to take delivery, once that happens I will consider it be really happening)

So until I am still patiently waiting!

I was told by my DS yesterday they are still working on getting mine to Chicago and then they need to evaluate the condition to see if they can hit Oct 15, which I told them is the only date this month I can take delivery unless they eat the shipping costs and send it to Tampa.

I was told yesterday they are shooting for Saturday pickup at Highland Park. I guess it's easier to get it from San Francisco than from Lansing. Or their lawyer doesn't want to give it up, which is the more likely scenario. Also, mine is a cancellation so it's never been driven.

If Saturday doesn't work I will pick it up the 15th.

I was told yesterday they are shooting for Saturday pickup at Highland Park. I guess it's easier to get it from San Francisco than from Lansing. Or their lawyer doesn't want to give it up, which is the more likely scenario. Also, mine is a cancellation so it's never been driven.

If Saturday doesn't work I will pick it up the 15th.

I am not sure which location they are looking at for mine in Chicago, I hope West Grand. Lansing is impossible since they can't sell anything from there. You can bet if my car has a lot more miles on the clock I will be raising a ruckus. Lawyers are the worst ... I am allowed to say that since I am one.

I am not sure which location they are looking at for mine in Chicago, I hope West Grand. Lansing is impossible since they can't sell anything from there. You can bet if my car has a lot more miles on the clock I will be raising a ruckus. Lawyers are the worst ... I am allowed to say that since I am one.

Well, at least you have the most unique backstory for yours - small consolation, I know. The rest of us are just logistical f-ups. :)

Well, at least you have the most unique backstory for yours - small consolation, I know. The rest of us are just logistical f-ups. :)

Ha, I guess that is true. Tesla lawyers driving around my car trying to fight the government of MI. IF the MI laws change before I get my car does that mean my car is a limited edition celebrity? Go ahead and add miles, I will ask for a bunch of swag to compensate me. I want a polo and mugs :)

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: EinSV