Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any US Model 3 Performance deliveries in 2019?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
lol! That can’t happen with my family. The kids are too excited about the Tesla. We’ve been waiting for ours for a while and everyday I get asked when the Tesla is coming.

The Model 3 P is the most fun I've had in a car period, it's going to be fantastic when it arrives and is pretty much the ultimate toy.
Got a vin today, ordered February 14th
Tell me, how does that work do you get an email or call about it assigning you a VIN? I have an actual "provisional pick up date and place" all assigned for me already for 10 days time, so wondering if that's legit.

Keep in mind that Audi also announced that there will be no dealer stock for the eTron. Porsche Taycan sold out 1st year production online with no test driving. Volvo Polestar also will not be available at Volvo dealerships, only unique Polestar stores but US release is now in question. If US does not settle China tariffs, Polestar will not be coming to the US. While I agree that I prefer test driving before ordering, I believe we are going to see more and more EVs being released as a online ordering/servicing model like Tesla. We will have to wait and see what sales model Rivian and other new EVs coming in the next 5-years uses to enter this new market. I must admit, I would have ordered online with 7-day return option. The first 3-days of driving had me hooked and it answered all my concerns. Most people under 40 prefer the online model so this will grow over time.

Reactions: NickNerflips