Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else cancelling a Tesla 3 order - 2 year free charging!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The world does not revolve around California. Some of us do not live there.
Anyone out there who needs a contact at Tesla let me know.
He will make it worth your while. Works at corporate and can locate any car in the country.
1. Free upgraded wheels (19s)
2. Free upgraded interior (white)
3. Free color upgrade
4. Free supercharging for 2 years.

You choose 2 of them and possibly 3...
Message me for info. I cannot post his contact information publicly

Do you know if he can help anyone out who ordered and took delivery of a 3 literally 3-4 days before the 2 years of free supercharging was announced? I’m someone that will absolutely be using supercharging quite often as I drive a ton... I know it’s “you get the offers that we’re available at that time” but MAN that would be a huge help. Let me know!

Do you know if he can help anyone out who ordered and took delivery of a 3 literally 3-4 days before the 2 years of free supercharging was announced? I’m someone that will absolutely be using supercharging quite often as I drive a ton... I know it’s “you get the offers that we’re available at that time” but MAN that would be a huge help. Let me know!
No he cannot help. The only thing you could do is contact your advisor you purchased from. He would have to submit a request. Or if your within your 7 days they would have you return and rebuy. Unfortunately that's how they work instead of simply hitting a button. I went thru the same deal w autopilot. Went as std equipment right after I took delivery and got the shaft.

No he cannot help. The only thing you could do is contact your advisor you purchased from. He would have to submit a request. Or if your within your 7 days they would have you return and rebuy. Unfortunately that's how they work instead of simply hitting a button. I went thru the same deal w autopilot. Went as std equipment right after I took delivery and got the shaft.

Ok. I’ll text him this morning and see what he can do.

He will make it worth your while. Works at corporate and can locate any car in the country.
3. Free color upgrade

May you please PM me the contact? Thank you!

Not only free charging for 2 year but I talked to my friend who is an advisor and stated he also has the auth
to give free wheel upgrades(19s)/color upgrades and interior upgrades (prem white) all at no charge. And yes he can give away 2 of 3 with no issues. If anyone wants to take advantage of this send me a PM and I will put you in direct contact with him.
This must be from an in stock unit and take delivery by end of this month.

Also noted if you are going to return a car within your time frame you cannot order the same trim.
Meaning if you have a std plus you cannot return and repurchase another std plus. It would have to be awd model or performance.
This is in effect for 12 months after return.

They don't give both 2 years supercharge and 2 options, when I check with them they only allow to choose one or the other. May i ask where do you locate.

Wouldn't it be easier to just ask the manager at the SC for the promo? I know things are different depending on the part of the country you are but they SC here in NY has been very accommodating. When I took delivery in June 2018, they were giving out there limited edition model 3 - toy cars. My delivery guy told me they were none left I spoke to the manager at the SC and he told me he'd find me one...2 day later he called and told me to come pickup my model 3 toy car. Maybe just ask politely. I don't depend on the supercharger network all that much, only on road trips and then again Im paying less than $20 round trip for supercharging. Cancelling the order to me would be more troublesome if VIN has already been assigned.

Wouldn't it be easier to just ask the manager at the SC for the promo? I know things are different depending on the part of the country you are but they SC here in NY has been very accommodating. When I took delivery in June 2018, they were giving out there limited edition model 3 - toy cars. My delivery guy told me they were none left I spoke to the manager at the SC and he told me he'd find me one...2 day later he called and told me to come pickup my model 3 toy car. Maybe just ask politely. I don't depend on the supercharger network all that much, only on road trips and then again Im paying less than $20 round trip for supercharging. Cancelling the order to me would be more troublesome if VIN has already been assigned.

I'm actually friends with the Tesla sales person, he says they cannot do it. It has to be a new order. That's out of the Santa Monica store. And the VIN number has not been assigned yet

I got a cool little red one when I picked up the car. Is that what they were giving out?

3. Free color upgrade

3. Free color upgrade

Hi.. can you please share his infor with me...