Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

anyone else placed last minute order for S 60

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Informative
Reactions: GSP and KrenGrl
I'm not sure I want to buy any product that I know is being discontinued soon. Why do people do that? Do they get a discount?

It's bc the software limited 60 kWh battery is a great deal to get into a MS (or MX if you timed it right). Greater usable battery, ability to charge to 100% - tesla was getting the short end of the stick.

Anyway, I convinced my brother to pull the trigger on a MS60 a few days ago. Took delivery of my MS60 in dec. it's been awesome.

I pulled the trigger on a 60D as well. Still a pretty damn expensive car (admittedly almost fully loaded in my case), but the 60 does seem like a relative bargain and although I don't anticipate unlocking to 75, it's always good to have that option and it probably adds a bit of value come sale time (in case future owner wants to unlock it).

• Informative
Reactions: ggnykk and KrenGrl
I've been staring at the buy button for a few days. Haven't pulled the trigger yet...

Chatted with my financial advisor, she said I can definitely make it work, but she'd advise putting my money elsewhere at my age other than an 80k car.