Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone not had 2020.24.6 yet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Following the update to 24.6.9 I Had a 90 mile round round trip on A roads and dual carriageways.
I notice two things on autopilot:
When the road was clear of traffic (yes it does happen!) I didn’t get nagged to nudge the wheel for a full 11 minutes on the dual carriageway!!
When some oncoming traffic did eventually pass by in the outside lane, I got nagged.

also, car was way less skittish. In 40 miles of of AP, only two very light random bits of braking for no reason. Otherwise a really smooth run.
Oh how excited I felt when I read this :)

Oh no, I did the same yesterday afternoon on v quiet roads & nothing's changed :(

(...2020.24.6.9 & EU-2020.32-12313)

Last edited:
Anyone else seen a predicted range increase with 24.6.9? I seem to have gained 3 or 4%. Maybe coincidence but I haven't done any long distance or big charges to recal the BMS. Seemed to happen directly after the update. Now sat back around 300 miles predicted on a full charge - M3P

My 2020.24.6.9 just arrived...

However, I've forgotten what's in it now and will have to re-read the thread!

:)
Lol, short version:
  • Reversing camera can now show feeds from the two wing cameras too (swipe up when in reverse camera mode show them)
  • Battery warm up when routing to 3rd party fast chargers
  • Sentry mode now shows where the event trigger was in the timeline
  • Model 3 will now wake from sleep from a chargepoint initiated charge (for example Zappi doing a solar/timed boost)