Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is more that the services do not anticipate having access to a third party LTE service. I am sure they could code it but would have to work out that option. And would it be worth it based on the number of customers who may elect to take advantage of it? Not everyone's phone service comes with a free hotpspot service.

It is more that the services do not anticipate having access to a third party LTE service. I am sure they could code it but would have to work out that option. And would it be worth it based on the number of customers who may elect to take advantage of it? Not everyone's phone service comes with a free hotpspot service.
Are you sure yours doesn't? Seems like most carriers in the US do this now. It wasn't even an option to select. For AT&T it just uses data out of your regular monthly limit.

Tesla has today added the Carbon Interior trim back to the order site for performance models. Oddly enough it now also specifically states that the in car infotainment system comes with ONLY 1 year of free service. When I ordered mine in April there was no mention of a one year service pre-paid….

Premium Connectivity (1 year included):

• Satellite maps with live traffic visualization
  • In-car internet streaming music and media
  • More frequent over-the-air updates via cellular
  • Internet browser
That should be good news for people like myself that ordered the carbon off menu, and were worried that they might not have enough to fill the orders. There should be no extra charge now for it as well. Now just get me my dam car lol.

• Love
Reactions: boonedocks
100% says 328 miles :D

tenor.gif

• Funny
Reactions: DoubleE and Nrazar