Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wait... you have 'completed tasks'? Must be nice :cool:. All I have is the same "prepare for delivery" that I have had since I placed my order. :(

I'm using the mobile version so maybe it looks different.

343D04E0-BC6B-43A4-9105-BE834F6E9758.jpeg
F4DC80B2-27B7-4209-8686-F477D8FD61DA.jpeg

Thanks for sharing this. I don’t have this yet either but this must be the next step now. The process has definitely changed. Have you received your purchase contract too?

No purchase contract yet but I've been in constant contact with my Owner Advisor today who confirmed it's a new refreshed model with the updated suspension, etc.

He's working on getting me the purchase contract and final payment stuff updated.

Hoping to get it all taken care of tomorrow, since delivery is scheduled the following day!

Thanks, they should have changed digits somewhere in digits 4-8 due to the new drive unit 'engine'.
5YJXC(1,A,B, or D)E2 ?

I don't know, doesn't seem like they would. it's just single or dual motor, not motor type.

According to EV-CPO, Model X AP 3.0 VINs range from 150475 to 161340. But you really should check for the APH4 option code, as sometimes Tesla does produce cars not in "VIN" order.

Luckily my assigned VIN falls in that range.

I don't know, doesn't seem like they would. it's just single or dual motor, not motor type.

According to EV-CPO, Model X AP 3.0 VINs range from 150475 to 161340. But you really should check for the APH4 option code, as sometimes Tesla does produce cars not in "VIN" order.

Luckily my assigned VIN falls in that range.

It should cover motor type, that's why I was wondering if the rest of your VIN matched the old standard.
From the requirements Vehicle Identification Number Requirements:
(b) The second section shall consist of five characters, which occupy positions four through eight (4-8) in the VIN. This section shall uniquely identify the attributes of the vehicle as specified in Table I.

Table 1:
Passenger car: Make, line, series, body type, engine type, and all restraint devices and their location.

From the VIN decoder Tesla submitted to NHTSA previously:
Digit 8: Motor/Drive Unit
1= Single Motor – Standard (Designated for Model S)
3= Single Motor – Performance (Designated for Model S)
2 = Dual Motor (standard) (Designated for Model S & Model X)
4 = Dual Motor (performance) (Designated for Model S & Model X)
A= Single Motor – Standard (Designated for Model 3)
B = Dual Motor – Standard (Designated for Model 3)

o_O

It should cover motor type, that's why I was wondering if the rest of your VIN matched the old standard.
From the requirements Vehicle Identification Number Requirements:

Table 1:

From the VIN decoder Tesla submitted to NHTSA previously:
Digit 8: Motor/Drive Unit
1= Single Motor – Standard (Designated for Model S)
3= Single Motor – Performance (Designated for Model S)
2 = Dual Motor (standard) (Designated for Model S & Model X)
4 = Dual Motor (performance) (Designated for Model S & Model X)
A= Single Motor – Standard (Designated for Model 3)
B = Dual Motor – Standard (Designated for Model 3)

o_O
Yea, my 8th digit is 2, consistent with the above.

No other VIN digits can really change much unless they created an entirely new number/letter which doesn't appear to be the case.

• Informative
Reactions: mongo