Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received their refreshed Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg
Can you get any pictures of the two next to each other? We haven't seen many comparisons next to each other. Is the refreshed model a 70?

Thanks Erik
Here you are... BTW, the Frunk has Shrunk

I have VIN 138xxx. Although, I have pushed delivery to 3Q. Assuming folks will start getting their cars later this month. Mothership was swamped today. Huge Tech Summit. Grabbed a few pics of a refreshed Silver P90DL (I believe a manufacturer car). Take a look at the tires...PSSs. No more PS2s??? Also heard that non P cars ordered w/ 21"s will be staggered. Sweet!
IMG_2179.JPG
IMG_2180.JPG
IMG_2181.JPG
View attachment 175265 View attachment 175265
IMG_2183.JPG
IMG_2182.JPG

Don't know if I can wait till 3Q....

I have VIN 138xxx. Although, I have pushed delivery to 3Q. Assuming folks will start getting their cars later this month. Mothership was swamped today. Huge Tech Summit. Grabbed a few pics of a refreshed Silver P90DL (I believe a manufacturer car). Take a look at the tires...PSSs. No more PS2s??? Also heard that non P cars ordered w/ 21"s will be staggered. Sweet!View attachment 175262View attachment 175263View attachment 175264View attachment 175265 View attachment 175265 View attachment 175266

Don't know if I can wait till 3Q....
How do you say Sweeeet!

Man the new front looks so much better. That pic has me second guessing my color. I like my Lexus in the grey silver metallic but wanted to switch it up and switched between white, red and titanium like three time before lock in.

The silver with charcoal wheels looks awesome. I have blue on order. Color is all about what you like. I never tell anyone that they have made a bad choice...

• Love
Reactions: oalvarez and gsxdsm