Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

April 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered on 4/11/22 - MYP White w/black interior. Southern California. Initial delivery date range from June - July 2022. Three days ago the delivery date range shifted to July 31 - September 11. Did anybody else's delivery dates get pushed back significantly?

Ordered on 4/11/22 - MYP White w/black interior. Southern California. Initial delivery date range from June - July 2022. Three days ago the delivery date range shifted to July 31 - September 11. Did anybody else's delivery dates get pushed back significantly?
I ordered a couple days after you but my delivery date has been the same since order date , completed all necessary tasks same day , hoping EDD is accurate , only thing different with my build is I added tow hitch . I’m in SoCal as well

Adding to the list.

MYP Blue/White; no options
OD: 4/12/2022 swapped to MYP on 4/20
EDD1: 6/13 - 7/18

Destination: FL

Was afraid of price increases based on news of the standard range MY price so locked in an order for LR. Was planning on waiting but ultimately decided to yolo to a MYP order. I previously owned a M3LR and told myself I would just get the Performance next time :).
EDD updated to two week window this morning!!
On 5/12 it updated to 6/13 - 7/11.
This morning (5/21) it updated to 6/6 - 6/20.
No VIN assigned yet.
Cautiously optimistic at this point..

Reactions: reefer_bob
OD: 4/16
My first EED: Nov - Feb, but today is changed to May 30th to June 9th.
Seems like a pretty specific window. I can't see this happening in May, but does this mean a June/July timeframe might happen?
MYLR, MSM, White interior, Gemini, FSD.

• Informative
Reactions: Bikeman
Seems like a pretty specific window. I can't see this happening in May, but does this mean a June/July timeframe might happen?
Wow! This is the first one I've seen move up in this batch! All the other EDD changes have been for MYPs. I ordered 2 days after you, same config (but 7 seater and no FSD) and am sitting in October - Jan. Hope you get yours soon!

Reactions: Bikeman
I ordered the same day and we have same spec (except no FSD for me) and mine still said Oct to Jan 23...wonder is FSD still make a difference? Where is your location? I am in SoCal.

I ordered the same day and we have same spec (except no FSD for me) and mine still said Oct to Jan 23...wonder is FSD still make a difference? Where is your location? I am in SoCal.
I'm in Central Oregon. Earlier in the day (before ordered) my SA said that FSD did accelerate the order even though the Tesla site stopped reflecting that. Yesterday I texted my SA and asked if I should move the money into my checking account. He told me to wait for a VIN and was skeptical I would get it that soon. I'm very curious to find out what happens next.

Reactions: Prost