Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are Canadians still getting Model 3s right now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been waiting for a white interior since March 2nd. There are threads on this forum just dealing with the long waits for white. Even worse in Canada. It is worth it IMO.

With the new EV rebate now it effect here, there will probably be a tight supply of all configurations after June. I can see some Canadians ordering now not getting a vehicle until September.
Yep, it will be tight for sometime. If you check ev-cpo.com and sort by VIN, Tesla has been producing nothing but SR+ for some time.

March 15th order date...still waiting. I am getting very impatient as our family is now left with one car. I guess I should've estimated a 3-4 month wait rather than a 1 month wait.

I have sent out 2 e-mails to my DA and no response. Does anyone have the 1800 number? I can't seem to find it.

SR+ black ext/white int

I'm right behind you, SR+ black ext/white int, areo, FSD ordered March 16th. No VIN and no tentative delivery date. There is a chance that we will take delivery at the same day at the Montreal SC !

Reactions: beba91
I ordered my black / black SR+ with aero wheels a week ago. But now, i feel like changing to 19inch wheels.

I dont want extra delays. Is it possible that this change might incur a long wait?

I did the same thing (thinking the same thing), only on Thursday. Trade-in is still showing as pending online with no VIN. I assume no VIN assigned to yours yet? Robson store yesterday said they have a dedicated group filling out the rebate applications, which, TBH, is all I really care about (when it comes to delivery time). It sounds like they used to only do that on delivery, but realize they are competing with other EV manufacturers in case the well runs dry. They said they're getting 100 cars/day in and guesstimated a month to get mine, but if they can deliver a 100/day, 7 days a week, it might even be earlier than that. They figured by end of June for sure to meet quarter-end.

I did the same thing (thinking the same thing), only on Thursday. Trade-in is still showing as pending online with no VIN. I assume no VIN assigned to yours yet? Robson store yesterday said they have a dedicated group filling out the rebate applications, which, TBH, is all I really care about (when it comes to delivery time). It sounds like they used to only do that on delivery, but realize they are competing with other EV manufacturers in case the well runs dry. They said they're getting 100 cars/day in and guesstimated a month to get mine, but if they can deliver a 100/day, 7 days a week, it might even be earlier than that. They figured by end of June for sure to meet quarter-end.

100 Teslas arriving daily at one store! I hope that is true. Though I have read most Tesla stores can only prep and deliver 50 per day.

Just wondering how accurate the delivery date that is shown on line in your account is? I ordered on May 7 and am now seeing a May 31st delivery date, really excited but I’m out of town! Should I wait until they call me to confirm the date and then reschedule or should I call them now?

Thanks

Just wondering how accurate the delivery date that is shown on line in your account is? I ordered on May 7 and am now seeing a May 31st delivery date, really excited but I’m out of town! Should I wait until they call me to confirm the date and then reschedule or should I call them now?

Thanks
Many say a date without vin is computer generated and meaningless.