Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are you in PA, and have you been able to order yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So this will be interesting. I'm an owner (ordered June '16, delivered August '16). My first reservation was made April 1st (online, day after the lines). I found I was able to order sometime in the past few weeks. We configured (for my dad) Saturday February 3rd 2018. We'll see when he gets his! I'm hoping before March 11th, as I'll be down to visit then. He'll take delivery in Richmond, VA. No idea how that may affect things considering I'm PA.

I did call Tesla. Initially we were told that long as she used our address and my email, she'd be considered owner status. Apparently that was not true. I called again, after it's now on my account, but don't think it's going to do anything...

Call Tesla for sure! I'm a 3/31 (in store) reservation holder with owner's status and was in the 1/17 batch of able to configure, just like several others I know from PA.

My car is at Devon too - I'm picking up tomorrow at noon. Ahhh!!

I'm picking up in Devon on Friday. I was wondering if I was going to be the first non-employee at that location :)

Call Tesla for sure! I'm a 3/31 (in store) reservation holder with owner's status and was in the 1/17 batch of able to configure, just like several others I know from PA.

My car is at Devon too - I'm picking up tomorrow at noon. Ahhh!!

New member here, non owner. Live in Center City and have 2 reservations for the 3. (Surprisingly, someone just the next block has a White S).

I was at the store to check out the 3s and probably saw you picking up your new car! Blue? It is beautiful!

I was amazed to see all the 3s there, but no RED! That's the color we want!

FYI a Salesperson said that the Cherry Hill location will be opening in April.

New member here, non owner. Live in Center City and have 2 reservations for the 3. (Surprisingly, someone just the next block has a White S).

I was at the store to check out the 3s and probably saw you picking up your new car! Blue? It is beautiful!

I was amazed to see all the 3s there, but no RED! That's the color we want!

FYI a Salesperson said that the Cherry Hill location will be opening in April.

I know two Tesla owners who live in Center City. One parks his white one outside (near 13th Street) and the other has a garage. I think the garaged one is white but I could be wrong. Well, plus Connor Barwin when he was here. I can't say I 'know' him though.

Yes I was there picking up my blue at noon! I'm the wee little person that insisted on getting in the trunk to see if I would fit in the lower well part of it (I did) and struggling to get back out. Is Cherry Hill supposed to be just sales or service too? The folks at Devon are top notch but it's far for my liking. I'm a bit spoiled in my definition of "far" of course but it just takes forever to get there.

Model S owner in PA, first day on-line, no email, enabled to configure on Jan 17th (but holding off on configuration).
Update: I ordered on Thursday last week and they called Sunday with a VIN (77XX) and told me the car is "waiting to be loaded onto the train" and they would call to schedule delivery in Devon when the car leaves the west coast. Estimate is a week to ten days. Ordered Midnight Silver, "19 wheels, enhanced AP, and Premium upgrades.

I was shocked that this happened so fast, and frankly was hoping for a longer wait time since my Model S lease runs through June.

I know two Tesla owners who live in Center City. One parks his white one outside (near 13th Street) and the other has a garage. I think the garaged one is white but I could be wrong. Well, plus Connor Barwin when he was here. I can't say I 'know' him though.

Yes I was there picking up my blue at noon! I'm the wee little person that insisted on getting in the trunk to see if I would fit in the lower well part of it (I did) and struggling to get back out. Is Cherry Hill supposed to be just sales or service too? The folks at Devon are top notch but it's far for my liking. I'm a bit spoiled in my definition of "far" of course but it just takes forever to get there.
Congrats and enjoy! The white S a block from me on Kater St and is garaged.
The Cherry Hill location is both Sales and Service and is located on Rt. 70 near Haddonfield Rd. Down the street from Wegmans.

I own a rowhouse but unfortunately I don't have a garage but there is street parking right in front of my house. Since the city did away with the EV parking/charging program I MAY still install a charging station in front of my house without the guarantee of a parking space. I am lucky enough to have taken early retirement so I have the time to move the car when the space in front of my house opens. It also means I don't need to drive or move the car daily.