Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What?? Who's your SA? Mine is Stefan (Kierland location) and I've talked with him twice and he said for sure delivery mid June. Not that it means much, of course. But mid-July? That seems way off from what others are being told from a mid April order.
Anthony from the Fashion Square location. First time he has responded since I ordered.

Idk if he's being the truth or just randomly throwing out a date to shush me.

4/13. My SA finally messaged me today saying that April orders will be built in early-mid July
I find that hard to believe. According to the spreadsheet, there are 13 order profiles that were completed in April, 5 of which are already assigned VINs. The spreadsheet doesn't have a flag to indicate whether the order was existing inventory/demo or not, but I know mine isn't.

With that many cars in the overflow lot, I suspect there's a hold on them (recall, software update etc.). Another reason could be, as someone mentioned here before, the lack of resources.

Reactions: guccitrash
Thanks I appreciate it. I have no idea how the VINs are assigned. I still have very little faith in the EDD they provided especially because I have yet to speak to an SA throughout this entire process.

Good luck.

I find that hard to believe. According to the spreadsheet, there are 13 order profiles that were completed in April, 5 of which are already assigned VINs. The spreadsheet doesn't have a flag to indicate whether the order was existing inventory/demo or not, but I know mine isn't.

With that many cars in the overflow lot, I suspect there's a hold on them (recall, software update etc.). Another reason could be, as someone mentioned here before, the lack of resources.
Were you ever contacted to schedule your delivery? I have the exact same car, color, LR, etc., and the exact same order date as you, being 4/19....but still no VIN. My currently delivery date is 6/11 to 6/22.

Were you ever contacted to schedule your delivery? I have the exact same car, color, LR, etc., and the exact same order date as you, being 4/19....but still no VIN. My currently delivery date is 6/11 to 6/22.
Nope. No contact. I emailed them but haven't heard back. I read on the other thread that you can wait for a week or two before they call you. What's irritating is they pushed the delivery window by a day every day since the VIN. Started with 6/5 - 6/8 on Saturday and today it's at 6/8 - 6/11. Given that the sliding date range has always been the current day + 3, I was hoping that the car is already here and they're short staffed. I'll drive up there if I don't get a call from them in a week or so.

IMG_4969.jpg
Picked up my MY P today after a 7 week wait this afternoon. Got a TXT message on my way to the Raintree location (Scottsdale, AZ) indicating
what stall the car was in and how to accept contactless delivery and sign and put the paperwork in the drop box. Arrived there and the lot was PACKED. Every stall was full. Of course soon as I arrived another guy arrived in the spot right next to me and was getting his car too. Made it a bit awkward
with both our doors opening and closing but not too bad. Went quickly through the checklist and aside from some leftover adhesive on the drive side door edge, the car was FLAWLESS. I'm impressed. There was a Tesla employee there doing stuff so i called him over and he cleaned it off. Car was hooked up to a charger and was fully charged. Left a short while later. THRILLED! VIN 201XXX.

View attachment 671065Picked up my MY P today after a 7 week wait this afternoon. Got a TXT message on my way to the Raintree location (Scottsdale, AZ) indicating
what stall the car was in and how to accept contactless delivery and sign and put the paperwork in the drop box. Arrived there and the lot was PACKED. Every stall was full. Of course soon as I arrived another guy arrived in the spot right next to me and was getting his car too. Made it a bit awkward
with both our doors opening and closing but not too bad. Went quickly through the checklist and aside from some leftover adhesive on the drive side door edge, the car was FLAWLESS. I'm impressed. There was a Tesla employee there doing stuff so i called him over and he cleaned it off. Car was hooked up to a charger and was fully charged. Left a short while later. THRILLED! VIN 201XXX.
looks great! congrats

Reactions: Marcust99
View attachment 671065Picked up my MY P today after a 7 week wait this afternoon. Got a TXT message on my way to the Raintree location (Scottsdale, AZ) indicating
This is great news. I ordered the exact same car and configuration on 6/19. Delivery will also be at Raintree. I feel like my car is already there but they are slow to issue the VIN and actual delivery date due to a large number of cars on the lot and potential recall and/or software update. Fingers crossed I have my car within a week.

This is great news. I ordered the exact same car and configuration on 6/19. Delivery will also be at Raintree. I feel like my car is already there but they are slow to issue the VIN and actual delivery date due to a large number of cars on the lot and potential recall and/or software update. Fingers crossed I have my car within a week.
Sorry.....I ordered on 4/19. Three days after you ordered.

Picked up this afternoon too, must’ve just missed you! Agreed, place was slammed and the techs were moving fast between new cars and cars in for service.