Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone get the text about a trade-in yesterday? In some of the other forums on here, some seem to correlate that with nearing the goal line. One forumite got the text yesterday and VIN this AM - me not so lucky (my date was pushed out this AM after having received the trade-in text yesterday)

Same here. No VIN and EDD held at 6/15-6/30. My trade-in estimate will have expired yesterday so I suspect I will be asked for updated odometer reading at some point.
Was wondering how that works. I got the trade-in text yesterday so figured I'd see what the offer was - not too bad considering the sales tax savings. But since the trade-in offer is only good for a week and my EDD is now essentially the entire month of July (was late June when I got the text yesterday), I wasn't sure how that would work if I decided to accept the trade-in offer as I'd surely go over the 1k mileage allowance in the next 6 weeks

April 17th order, VIN assigned today. Initial delivery date changed to September, so I held off completing the purchase information until I talked with my SA.

SA did not know why the account said September. He said the system showed my car would arrive in Scottsdale this Monday, with delivery dates from Tue-Thur next week.

After talking with him, the delivery dates changes on the Tesla website changed from September to June 10-16.

So I've entered all my payment information so we'll see what happens next

FYI: I received an email informing me of my VIN assignment, no call or text.

April 17th order, VIN assigned today. Initial delivery date changed to September, so I held off completing the purchase information until I talked with my SA.

SA did not know why the account said September. He said the system showed my car would arrive in Scottsdale this Monday, with delivery dates from Tue-Thur next week.

After talking with him, the delivery dates changes on the Tesla website changed from September to June 10-16.

Just got mine tooo!!! Literally checked after your post lol

but it’s showing September as well

Awesome congrats! Finally! Oddly, I never got an email. I just got it the old fashion way of refreshing every 15 minutes lol.

Anyone get the text about a trade-in yesterday? In some of the other forums on here, some seem to correlate that with nearing the goal line. One forumite got the text yesterday and VIN this AM - me not so lucky (my date was pushed out this AM after having received the trade-in text yesterday)
i saw that as well. No text no vin I am not sure Tesla even knows I exist as this point

congrats