Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I’m all set for delivery this Thursday at 3 o’clock in Scottsdale at Raintree location.

My SA was super helpful throughout my process today. When my initial pick up date was September after vin was assigned, he reassured me that my car was going to be here next week. Magically after talking talking to him, the window of delivery changed to next week.

He then personally asked me when I wanted to pick the car up and I told him the date and he set it up for me. Four hours after that conversation I got the automated text from Tesla asking me to set up delivery. I asked the SA if I needed to do anything with that he said no we are good to go.

Another person who works in my office got her VIN assigned last week and also saw a September delivery and hers changed today and she’s picking it up next Tuesday. So if you see any wacky delivery estimates contact someone at Tesla to get it straightened out

So I’m all set for delivery this Thursday at 3 o’clock in Scottsdale at Raintree location.

My SA was super helpful throughout my process today. When my initial pick up date was September after vin was assigned, he reassured me that my car was going to be here next week. Magically after talking talking to him, the window of delivery changed to next week.

He then personally asked me when I wanted to pick the car up and I told him the date and he set it up for me. Four hours after that conversation I got the automated text from Tesla asking me to set up delivery. I asked the SA if I needed to do anything with that he said no we are good to go.

Another person who works in my office got her VIN assigned last week and also saw a September delivery and hers changed today and she’s picking it up next Tuesday. So if you see any wacky delivery estimates contact someone at Tesla to get it straightened out
I wish my SA was that GOOOD!
Two times I’ve reached out to him, he’s out of office. So I email the store and I get a quick reply.
but they weren’t as helpful as your experience!

Reactions: Ryano90
For those that have already gotten their car… how long did it take for you to get the text to schedule your delivery day when you got your VIN?
I had to call for mine, but only because I had put the wrong contact number when I signed up for the account a while ago. But from what I was told, they attempted to contact me a couple of days after the VIN. Honestly I would call them and check.

Anyone get the text about a trade-in yesterday? In some of the other forums on here, some seem to correlate that with nearing the goal line. One forumite got the text yesterday and VIN this AM - me not so lucky (my date was pushed out this AM after having received the trade-in text yesterday)
Trade-in text Tuesday no Vin. Figured trade-in department running out of work. Trying to drum up business.

In
Hopefully what @ArizonaEV experienced is what I will have as today I have a September delivery date :mad:
It will. Even if you don’t have an SA to talk with, I bet after you fill out the financial information the dates will switch to what you expect.

In my experience, after the financial info was completed, the schedule delivery text came about 4 hours later.

The expected 115° temps that day won’t damper my enthusiasm.

My EDD on the original reservation switched from June 30-July 20 to June 15-30.

No VIN yet, but hopefully can get one before my Wed appt to pick up the MYP. Would rather save the money on both the performance upgrade and other upgrades I would need to get.

In

It will. Even if you don’t have an SA to talk with, I bet after you fill out the financial information the dates will switch to what you expect.

In my experience, after the financial info was completed, the schedule delivery text came about 4 hours later.

The expected 115° temps that day won’t damper my enthusiasm.
My profile has been completed since 4/24 financial and everything

Reactions: Ryano90
My EDD got much better today, Two days ago I had Aug dates. Yesterday, EDD was 7/2-7/22. Today: 6/14-6/30. (Order date 5/7.)
I'm happy the dates are changing for the better. I still don't have much faith in the posted EDD. But, I'm hoping I'll have a VIN soon. 🤞

Reactions: Tesslady
Until I get a VIN, I'm left to daydream of the day I pickup my new MY:
PSX_20210604_140231.jpg

😁