Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting that my delivery date is 6 days away and Tesla has already taken money out of my banking account (ACH info given at final payment set up)

Figured this would have been done day of delivery, but just must be how it works in their system.
My delivery appointment is at 2. Text I got yesterday said something like "refrain from using a check if possible", even though I had contacted this same location and got a response back saying it's totally acceptable to use a Cashier's check. I'm thinking they're pressuring me to pay online so they can do a contactless delivery.

How long did it take them to withdraw the money after you setup the online payment?

My delivery appointment is at 2. Text I got yesterday said something like "refrain from using a check if possible", even though I had contacted this same location and got a response back saying it's totally acceptable to use a Cashier's check. I'm thinking they're pressuring me to pay online so they can do a contactless delivery.

How long did it take them to withdraw the money after you setup the online payment?
Around 12 hours

Picked up tonight, have 24 hours and under 100 miles to report defect thru Tesla App. Initial concern: steering wheel alignment or at least wheel off-center, two paint defects on Passenger A pillar and one on Drivers C pillar. I plan to do a better job looking over the car in the morning. Surprised how bare/thin the paint was on door and frunk hinges. I don’t have super high expectations, but Tesla really needs a better paint procedure. Panel gaps were good, glue residue on many body panels but easy to clean. Love the car, why did I wait so long?

Attachments

• C2FD7442-B865-4347-932D-309A5A75C75E.jpeg
    C2FD7442-B865-4347-932D-309A5A75C75E.jpeg
    409.9 KB · Views: 57
After being so consistent with late June dates for over a week, here’s my recent EDD journey -
Thursday: 6/15 - 6/30
Friday: September
Saturday: 07/23 - 08/22

According to my SA yesterday, the system on her end shows that I have a current build slot in early July and ETA delivery only 2-3 days later. But of course she said that everything is moving around almost daily.

Reactions: Tesslady