Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found a new listing with less than 50 miles on it that was already in Phoenix: MY, Metallic Gray, 5 Seat, Black Seats, No tow, Geminis

Pulled the trigger, so reservation #3. Cancelled the MYP reservation and was able to still pick up this new one on Wed! Then heading in immediately for stealth PPF, Ceramic Tint and Coating. I will share pics when all done. Also ordered the Tsportsline 20” TY115 Rims and Tires to replace the Geminis.

I think this is the last one, lol. Reservation #3 was the final ticket.

Found a new listing with less than 50 miles on it that was already in Phoenix: MY, Metallic Gray, 5 Seat, Black Seats, No tow, Geminis

Pulled the trigger, so reservation #3. Cancelled the MYP reservation and was able to still pick up this new one on Wed! Then heading in immediately for stealth PPF, Ceramic Tint and Coating. I will share pics when all done. Also ordered the Tsportsline 20” TY115 Rims and Tires to replace the Geminis.

I think this is the last one, lol. Reservation #3 was the final ticket.
Congrats! 👏 Where are you going to for PPF, Tint and coating?

Reactions: theluckeys
Congrats! 👏 Where are you going to for PPF, Tint and coating?
I have checked out three places so far:

Hyer Quality Detail (Tempe) - perfect reviews, lots of experience with Tesla’s - Most expensive. Super busy, have to book a few weeks ahead of time.

AZ Auto Aesthetics (Mesa) - Good customer service, good reviews, experience with Teslas and high end vehicles. They send you pictures and video while your vehicle is being worked on. Pricing is middle of the road. I have asked at least a dozen questions, Always polite and lots of info. Responses back always within 24 hours. Busy, but was able to book a week out.

Luxor Customs (Tempe) - Lowest pricing, polite, decent reviews. Took a few days to get back to me. Decent reviews.

I am going with the middle one, AZ Auto Aesthetics. Their customer service so far has been very good. All prices of each one are within $500-$1000 of each other, which was not a major deal, but somewhat important for the amount if money I am spending.

Reactions: Ryano90
I have checked out three places so far:

Hyer Quality Detail (Tempe) - perfect reviews, lots of experience with Tesla’s - Most expensive. Super busy, have to book a few weeks ahead of time.

AZ Auto Aesthetics (Mesa) - Good customer service, good reviews, experience with Teslas and high end vehicles. They send you pictures and video while your vehicle is being worked on. Pricing is middle of the road. I have asked at least a dozen questions, Always polite and lots of info. Responses back always within 24 hours. Busy, but was able to book a week out.

Luxor Customs (Tempe) - Lowest pricing, polite, decent reviews. Took a few days to get back to me. Decent reviews.

I am going with the middle one, AZ Auto Aesthetics. Their customer service so far has been very good. All prices of each one are within $500-$1000 of each other, which was not a major deal, but somewhat important for the amount if money I am spending.
After looking a the work more and speaking to Hyer Quality, I am switching to them. They are kore expensive but the way they do the full wrap and some of the points they explained, I am going with them. Someone else on the AZ forum is going with them too, can remember who though.

After looking a the work more and speaking to Hyer Quality, I am switching to them. They are kore expensive but the way they do the full wrap and some of the points they explained, I am going with them. Someone else on the AZ forum is going with them too, can remember who though.
I booked in with them yesterday also. I spoke to Hyer a while back and was impressed with just how much time he had to answer my questions and the thoroughness of the work they do. Now just to receive the vehicle!!!

Reactions: theluckeys
I really wish they provided the pricing online. I'm not sure what the benefit is to requiring you to call or email, then wait for a quote.
They all do it that way for the most part. I was actually surprised by how much info they provide and why they are better than others. Never would have thought to ask some of the questions. While they could post it online, for whatever reason I felt better receiving it directly via a text 🤷🏽‍♂️

I booked in with them yesterday also. I spoke to Hyer a while back and was impressed with just how much time he had to answer my questions and the thoroughness of the work they do. Now just to receive the vehicle!!!
100% agree. At first the response was delayed, but then we went back and fourth today (Sunday) and they were not even open. Their work online really seems legit.

Reactions: Ryano90
May I know what your total cost is coming to? Which surfaces are you PPF'ing and tinting? Are you tinting the roof also?

Thanks and good luck.
Sent you a PM.

FYI on the glass roof tint, apparently XPEL recommends to NOT tint the glass on top/ sunroof of any vehicle. The reason is that the tint is applied on the inside of the glass and the heat rejection properties can cause the glass to overheat and crack/brake.

I know I have seen people in the forums do it, and I am sure you could force them/ someone, but I decided to just leave it alone.

Sent you a PM.

FYI on the glass roof tint, apparently XPEL recommends to NOT tint the glass on top/ sunroof of any vehicle. The reason is that the tint is applied on the inside of the glass and the heat rejection properties can cause the glass to overheat and crack/brake.

I know I have seen people in the forums do it, and I am sure you could force them/ someone, but I decided to just leave it alone.
I’ll start a new thread in the interior/exterior section called “phoenix details/wraps” because I’m going to get a color change wrap and interested in exchanging ideas and pics and installer recs, that way we don’t hijack this delivery thread 😅

Hey guys!

Just registered my account, I've been lurking for a bit.

I ordered my MY P in May and am showing EDD June 17-28.

I am moving to AZ from CO in 2 weeks and chose to pick up in Scottsdale.

I have a quick/silly question about the day of pick up. Am I going to be required to show my Drivers License? Reason I ask is I have the car set up for registration at our new address in Gilbert, but still don't have my AZ drivers license yet and don't want it to be a surprise.

Thanks!

Reactions: Tesslady