Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up the MY today and then dropped it off for a spa weekend of Stealth PPF, Ceramic Coating, Ceramic Tint and front Windshield Tint.

The car was almost flawless. No gaps, close hangers were good, no scratches, just a small scuff on the driver side, but it can be buffed out before the PPF is installed.

Once we get it back after the weekend I will post some pics.

BTW, Raintree was PACKED with Teslas, though only a few people picking up. I saw maybe a half dozen empty stalls. No one greeted us or said hi and we just followed the TesBros checklist. The SAs were not outside in the heat. It took the wife and about 25 mins to complete everything.

Picked up the MY today and then dropped it off for a spa weekend of Stealth PPF, Ceramic Coating, Ceramic Tint and front Windshield Tint.

The car was almost flawless. No gaps, close hangers were good, no scratches, just a small scuff on the driver side, but it can be buffed out before the PPF is installed.

BTW, Raintree was PACKED with Teslas, though only a few people picking up. I saw maybe a half dozen empty stalls. No one greeted us or said hi and we just followed the TesBros checklist. The SAs were not outside in the heat. It took the wife and about 25 mins to complete everything.
Where are you getting tint, PPF, etc done?

Congrats! Thanks for the info!

Reactions: theluckeys
EDD moved to September, got frustrated and ended up finding an inventory MY-P out of SLC. Received the VIN instantly and now working on seeing if Tesla Financing can move the approval from my MYLR to the new P.

Two part question - does anyone know if there is even ability to transfer my MYLR reservation spot in line to someone else? For example, I reserved 5/27 and maybe someone in here reserved sometime after. Can I ask my SA to transfer it to that person once I get my MY-P?

EDD moved to September, got frustrated and ended up finding an inventory MY-P out of SLC. Received the VIN instantly and now working on seeing if Tesla Financing can move the approval from my MYLR to the new P.

Two part question - does anyone know if there is even ability to transfer my MYLR reservation spot in line to someone else? For example, I reserved 5/27 and maybe someone in here reserved sometime after. Can I ask my SA to transfer it to that person once I get my MY-P?
shouldn't have an issue financing as they approved you for $$ not type of car. I dont think you can move a reservation but by canceling yours it will automatically bump the next person in line up would be my thought.

So I found out that they won't move approvals to different orders - I had to apply all over again which wasn't a problem.
Awe man, sorry I'm just seeing this my friend! I hope they didn't pull your credit again.

I was able to get things switched earlier this week when switching from my order to the in stock car. Tesla auto finance guys had nothing to do with it. What the SA did for me was take the VIN from the in stock reservation (new RN number) and just moved it to the existing reservation (old RN number) that had the financing approval already. Then I went back and deleted the second RN.

Awe man, sorry I'm just seeing this my friend! I hope they didn't pull your credit again.

I was able to get things switched earlier this week when switching from my order to the in stock car. Tesla auto finance guys had nothing to do with it. What the SA did for me was take the VIN from the in stock reservation (new RN number) and just moved it to the existing reservation (old RN number) that had the financing approval already. Then I went back and deleted the second RN.

which I would have done but my SA/Store was being super unresponsive and with how freaking fast inventory cars are going I just did another $100 deposit and moved on. I did have to do a new credit pull but I'm within that window where it won't hurt. Was approved for the same terms.

Probably a silly question, what's PPF? I've managed to figure out all the other ones except this one 😅