Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where do you ser that? I just looked on the website and didn't see any avail but someone here mentioned there are some in Tucson? I must be blind lol
This was the search I had plugged in.

I'm still seeing a handful on there.

Reactions: Tesslady
Dates moved to July 27 - August 16. Not a happy camper. That would put my original 3-5 week EDD to 15-18 weeks.
EDD’s are rubbish. After having September all week, mine now reads “July 06 - July 26”. Which lines up roughly with my current build slot assigned on the 8th July. Do you have a VIN or has your SA been able to tell you if you have a build slot assigned? Hopefully your dates get pulled back in.

EDD’s are rubbish. After having September all week, mine now reads “July 06 - July 26”. Which lines up roughly with my current build slot assigned on the 8th July. Do you have a VIN or has your SA been able to tell you if you have a build slot assigned? Hopefully your dates get pulled back in.
No VIN and SA has that I will have a soft match "soon".

Reactions: Tesslady
Also waiting for our VIN. Order date 5/29 EDD 06/21 to 06/30, it’s getting closer. I do hope it arrives before July 😳

Config: MYL/white/ blck int/7seater/FSD
Based on how it's going for all of us.... you won't get it until July or Aug. There are people here that ordered in April and haven't gotten it yet. I ordered May 9th and it's scheduled for 7/5-25. Good luck though!