Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my car yesterday! No major flaws. Paint is flawless, only fixes are a hood realignment (looks good but it's just slightly off) and the passenger window isn't flush with the B pillar and rear window. Have an appt scheduled next week to take care of things!

Picked up my car yesterday! No major flaws. Paint is flawless, only fixes are a hood realignment (looks good but it's just slightly off) and the passenger window isn't flush with the B pillar and rear window. Have an appt scheduled next week to take care of things!
Nice glad to see your long wait come to an end. Pretty soon there will be no more April orders waiting.

So I fortunately know someone who works for Tesla. I asked if he could get any info about my MY. He got back to me saying they are producing batches of cars by certain colors, configurations etc. My MY will be off production on 8/20. My EDD is still sitting at 7/30-8/20. So anyone waiting for a MY long range, white, black int, 20” induction wheels, expect late August early September.
Exact configuration I’m waiting on, thanks for the info!

Early date pushed out one day, but later date held. Now 8/4-8/16.

After driving through the overflow lot off of Hayden yesterday and counting 7 white/white Ys with induction wheels, I'm hopeful that one of them is mine and I get a VIN this week. Rear window tint too dark to see if 5 or 7 seat config.

Early date pushed out one day, but later date held. Now 8/4-8/16.

After driving through the overflow lot off of Hayden yesterday and counting 7 white/white Ys with induction wheels, I'm hopeful that one of them is mine and I get a VIN this week. Rear window tint too dark to see if 5 or 7 seat config.
Any idea if they get VINs before they leave the factory or after they arrive in Scottsdale?

MY Gray/White. Just received request to upload insurance information with vin. EDD 7/28-8/1
Order date was May 12th. Getting closer
Picked up my MY LR MSM B&W. Had to go to the Raintree location. No options in Tucson. Traded in 2004 Audi & financed.
MY quality is as good as any other vehicle I’ve bought in the past. No issues to report with car. No squeaks, rattles, misalignment’s. Car had 265 miles of charge so I plugged it in while doing walk around, paperwork and getting familiar with car. We drove our car home with huge smiles on our faces.
Financial agreement issues due to time laps with prior approval. Loan APR match expired 7 days ago(bummer). We have 7 (6) days to find another lower rate.
Had issues with ACH freezing up during the last step. Tesla personnel had to use blank/voided check to complete the transaction. Loan numbers were bouncing around until personnel “reset” agreement.
All of this was happening during the ride up to Phoenix because the agreement was not available before we had to head out. No so bad overall experience. Obviously would have been better if this went down in June but ended up with a 240 VIN # so maybe better quality control help during walk thru.
Up dating google sheet now.