Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August/September VIN Notifications and Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wolfsonite, jubovi

Had you any contact with someone from Mt. Kisco before you came by and looked at the cars? I'm scheduled for Sunday delivery there and I only found this out via looking at my order page. I've been attempting to reach someone - anyone for the past week and have had no response. The chat person was very nice, but ineffectual. If you have any names/contacts you'd like to share, that would be great.

Until they reach out to me, I'm not going to drive to Mt. Kisco to examine their offering. My VIN is 480XX (from the posted MVPA)

I called them, clicked IVR options to make it through to someone in Sales, ended up speaking to someone by the name of Alex who was polite/helpful. Don't know any dial-thru though.

Does the "Get ready to meet your Model Y" text mean anything?

Trying to not get frustrated with the lack of info about my delivery. Originally was supposed to be delivered "sometime" this weekend. Last I heard it had passed inspection and they were "still sourcing a carrier". Then yesterday I got the get ready to meet text and nothing else.

Trying to not get frustrated with the lack of info about my delivery. Originally was supposed to be delivered "sometime" this weekend. Last I heard it had passed inspection and they were "still sourcing a carrier". Then yesterday I got the get ready to meet text and nothing else.
Not sure. But I got the "get ready" text 2 days before I took delivery.

Reactions: Jewel
I would use the chat or call your nearest Service Center. Your SA may not even work for Tesla any more.

I was able to speak with an SA in Charlotte, very helpful, basically stated I missed the Q3 cut-off by ordering on 9/9, he checked to see if a VIN matched my order, no matches, however, Tesla was determining changes in how/when deliveries would be made (hence why the estimates keep changing), basically they expect a VIN within 2 weeks and mid-October delivery.

Reactions: Blue Skye
I was able to speak with an SA in Charlotte, very helpful, basically stated I missed the Q3 cut-off by ordering on 9/9, he checked to see if a VIN matched my order, no matches, however, Tesla was determining changes in how/when deliveries would be made (hence why the estimates keep changing), basically they expect a VIN within 2 weeks and mid-October delivery.

My SA has no info, i ordered 8/28, says they're waiting on the next batch to go out. Asked about different configs available in inventory, found me one a bit more expensive so I had to make a call to my wife. Wife approves, call back literally 3 minutes later, SA tells me its been sold already. FML........

jubovi,

How did you successfully reach out to them? I've called, got into "leave a message" with no beep. Emails go unanswered. Makes me wonder how it will be if there's a problem with the car and I need it to be resolved.
I called them, clicked IVR options to make it through to someone in Sales, ended up speaking to someone by the name of Alex who was polite/helpful. Don't know any dial-thru though.
IVR options?

Just got notified of my 4th delay 9/22==>9/24==>09/25==>9/27==>09/28. Local SC can tell me virtually nothing...basically the car is sitting in Alabama awaiting a delivery truck. It's really unfortunate as I've sold my car and literally have to uber / negotiate rides everywhere. So frustrating.

jubovi,

How did you successfully reach out to them? I've called, got into "leave a message" with no beep. Emails go unanswered. Makes me wonder how it will be if there's a problem with the car and I need it to be resolved.

IVR options?

Interactive Voice Response (IVR)

I called Kisco at (914) 218-8900 used option 3 (Sales) and the option 3 (help with placing an order). Alternatively, try an extension --- e.g. ext.3 is for an advisor by the name of Kevin

Took delivery yesterday or our MY in Superior CO. Very thankful for the checklist and app for the walk around/interior (my pilot brain REALLY likes checklists). Overall, happy with the car. We had one tiny scratch in the rear driver side bumper, a scratch on the hard plastic part of the bumper (looked like a pencil line), a piece of the overhead cloth was stick out (less than a qtr of an inch). The rear driver side wheel panel is slightly misaligned but again probably no more than a couple mm. On the drive home, the steering wheel does seem to be very slightly misaligned but my wife didn't say anything about when she drove so maybe it's just me. I looked over some other MY and most seem to have the rocker panel protruding slightly.

I’m in NH and got that text about a week or so before my actual delivery. It took a day after they sourced a carrier (which I got a call and a text about) to take delivery. I didnt hear anything though between the ‘we have a carrier’ and the delivery driver calling me the next day saying he was 40min out. Delivery person was great though and, other than having to walk down the road to where the truck could actually park and unload, it was smooth.

Reactions: Jewel
Just got notified of my 4th delay 9/22==>9/24==>09/25==>9/27==>09/28. Local SC can tell me virtually nothing...basically the car is sitting in Alabama awaiting a delivery truck. It's really unfortunate as I've sold my car and literally have to uber / negotiate rides everywhere. So frustrating.

Delays all around, it seems. My delivery was supposed to be tomorrow, 9/26. Got a text this afternoon that due to "logistics delays for trucks transporting Teslas to Florida" the new ETA is 9/27 with my delivery rescheduled to Monday 9/28 "pending arrival and vehicle inspection." Good luck to us both!

Reactions: richmond-MY
Did they tell you if your car is ready for delivery this Sunday.

Jubovi,

At this point I would welcome someone to tell me that the car is not ready for delivery and it will be delayed. At least they would be acknowledging that I exist!

Wolfsonite,

Tried your suggestion about the phone number. Kevin's extension does not work. Sales (3) and Option 3 leads me to a voice mailbox that does not accept messages.

Chatted with "Michael" today, Very nice person, but absolutely useless. He has my info. He assured me that he was working with Mt. Kisco to get my issues resolved. Promised that someone from Mt. Kisco would call me today. Needless to say, there was no phone call.

I'm at my wits end. Not sure why Mt. Kisco is being so unresponsive. I realize it's a busy time for them, but a phone call, an email, anything would be appreciated. I see reports of wonderful experiences with Tesla delivery. That just makes it more frustrating.

I'm planning on going down to Mt. Kisco tomorrow (Saturday) and speak with someone directly. I really want the car, but they're making it so hard by not communicating.

Jubovi,

At this point I would welcome someone to tell me that the car is not ready for delivery and it will be delayed. At least they would be acknowledging that I exist!

Wolfsonite,

Tried your suggestion about the phone number. Kevin's extension does not work. Sales (3) and Option 3 leads me to a voice mailbox that does not accept messages.

Chatted with "Michael" today, Very nice person, but absolutely useless. He has my info. He assured me that he was working with Mt. Kisco to get my issues resolved. Promised that someone from Mt. Kisco would call me today. Needless to say, there was no phone call.

I'm at my wits end. Not sure why Mt. Kisco is being so unresponsive. I realize it's a busy time for them, but a phone call, an email, anything would be appreciated. I see reports of wonderful experiences with Tesla delivery. That just makes it more frustrating.

I'm planning on going down to Mt. Kisco tomorrow (Saturday) and speak with someone directly. I really want the car, but they're making it so hard by not communicating.

PagodaY ... That's a bummer. Ironically, AFTER I cancelled my Saturday delivery, I sti got a call from that very same Kevin (friendly guy) called me to double check if I wasn't going to come just in case :)

I’m picking up on Sunday at Mt. kisco too, but my agreement never upload to my email or account, only VIN .
i’m wondering should i go as delivery time on Sunday.
Tuesday my SA confirmed everything and vehicle is still on track for current appointment scheduled.
when should i receive my lease agreement?

Rejected my MY in an unusual way today ... Delivery was set for 9/26 but had a chance to walk by several of the cars at Mt.Kisco --- actually found my car (43xxx VIN built on Sep1) and unfortunately, of the 10 models Ys I saw, mine had a drink issue, two panels protruding outward, rocker panel that stuck out 8-10mm ... Bummed. But glad I didn't have to go there on Sat to do the whole dance and then reject it. Put myself back in the queue and hoping for better luck.
did you see my car there? LOL
VIN 481XX