Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The recent changes to EDD ranges for Melbourne orders (mine is now 29 Nov to 13 Dec) tracks with the delay in the Don Juan ship docking at Port Melbourne.

Both the vic ports website, and the Mirrat website now have Don Juan docking this Sunday 27 November. Add a couple of days for getting the cars to Mulgrave and you get your standard 2-week delivery window.

My Tesla SA in a recent email used words that align to this as well, referring to the “final logistics stage”. If I were diplomatically referring to “getting the beeping ship into port” I too would probably refer to it as the “final logistics stage”.

I’m also curious if any product could use to protect front seat from dog toe nails. I have a fur baby love to sit at front passenger seat, wonder if the ceramic coating works for that
I purchased the pet liner (which I call the hammock) from Tesla and put her in the back. It has mesh in the front so she can see between the front seats. Otherwise You could probably buy a seat cover for the front seat and remove it when your fur baby isn’t going for a ride.
7C502864-823A-4C1C-B968-C350399A3F14.jpeg

Well don't post outright lies and misinformation do better
Dude, every second post of yours is your own theorizing and conjecture stated as though it's all cold, hard facts. You of all people should turn the other cheek when someone else posts a theory of their own because at the end of the day none of us know WTF is going on and particularly those of us who ordered cars early on and don't even have a VIN can be excused if this Tesla experience is leaving a bitter taste.

I purchased the pet liner (which I call the hammock) from Tesla and put her in the back. It has mesh in the front so she can see between the front seats. Otherwise You could probably buy a seat cover for the front seat and remove it when your fur baby isn’t going for a ride. View attachment 877925
Very cute! That’s exactly my thought and I also bought this liner 🤗 look great

I'm lost with this new EDD. still no invoice and they tell you your car will be ready for pick up next Tue 🤷‍♂️ :oops: WTH
EDD of next week and you don’t have an invoice yet? Make sure by logging in to the Tesla app and reviewing the page with details of your RN order. The invoice should be listed there as a document.

If it’s not there and your delivery is due in the coming weeks, I’d call Tesla to find out why

The recent changes to EDD ranges for Melbourne orders (mine is now 29 Nov to 13 Dec) tracks with the delay in the Don Juan ship docking at Port Melbourne.
Same here. Since the EDD changing from 6-9 months from order date it has changed a few times for me:
  1. 28 Nov - 12 Dec
  2. 20 Nov - 4 Dec
  3. 23 Nov - 7 Dec
  4. 29 Nov - 13 Dec
Which is annoying. not in irritated way but more in a 'you raised my hopes and then dashed them' kind of way. It would've been easier just to keep the first EDD window listed!

I'm not too fussed but gee it would've been nice to have it that little bit sooner now that it feels so close!

Reactions: Missimpatient
Hi All, I was trying to purchase floor mats and a screen guard in anticipation of my M3 RWD order. I found some top-quality ones on Teslarati, but it seems they currently don't deliver to Australian addresses. Please can someone point me to an alternative source where I can get these items?

Reactions: Eamon
Hi All, I was trying to purchase floor mats and a screen guard in anticipation of my M3 RWD order. I found some top-quality ones on Teslarati, but it seems they currently don't deliver to Australian addresses. Please can someone point me to an alternative source where I can get these items?
Also interested.. I'm after decent moulded mats i can hose off - I have three teenagers that don't care....

Please can someone point me to an alternative source where I can get these items?

You won't beat this price

• Helpful
Reactions: BegaPride