Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the text from Tesla about 3.15pm today and just accepted the Tesla Vision prompt. I already have the application for vehicle registration papers in my Tesla account with a VIN on it. Very happy!!!

Delivery scheduled for between 16th to 30th of December at Alexandria. I am so hoping I get it before Xmas so I can take some of the family for a ride.

OD - 2/4
Long Range
Black Interior
Midnight Silver.

Do I pay for the invoice now or should I Pay later ?
There's no benefit to paying early, it doesn't affect delivery bookings.

When you get the booking SMS the first available date is typically at least a week away, and the payment needs to clear 48 hours ahead, so (assuming your bank lets you transfer the whole lot in one go) you can wait until you get the delivery booking SMS.

Reactions: Miggy
Anyone here got the VIN but no final invoice available like me? Is this normal? 🤷‍♂️
Yes, I'm in the same boat. VIN in NSW Application for Registration file but no Invoice to download.

M3 RWD (FSD) | OD: 09 Mar 22 | White w/Black | Newcastle | DD: 6-9months Aug-Nov2022 Dec-22-Jan2023 16Dec-30Dec | VIN: Yes in NSW Application for Registration file.

the DON JUAN into Melbourne, officially the biggest prick tease of 2022. Stupid thing is now travelling south west away from Port Melbourne
It's not due at the port until Sunday

1669354658211.png

Edit: It's waiting for Trans Future 5 to make room at the dock:

1669354737667.png

If everyone has finished celebrating VIN's (YAY for you all!), I would kindly like to get back to bitching and moaning about the journey of the DON JUAN into Melbourne, officially the biggest prick tease of 2022. Stupid thing is now travelling south west away from Port Melbourne. WTH is going on :confused:
and not just drifting either - 15 knots in the wrong direction. I like to think that the crew are trolling for tuna to break boredom. That way they will be rested and enthusiastic unloading my baby.