Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unless you want black or white in a RWD, you're waiting for the next ship.
There's a white/white RWD number on hand. They've also seemingly got another HW3 white MY from somewhere.
Everything else is coming via Dugong Ace. I think there's a LR Stealth Grey, and a single black MYP. In addition, there's a 2023 MYP with EAP, 16,500ks on the clock which has dropped $200 every day since I've seen it. Curently $71,400. It was $72,000 on Tuesday. Seems quite a good deal to me personally, I'd be quite inclined if I was in the market. June 2023 registered.

Eveything else, expect a mid-August delivery I reckon.

As for Model 3's, most configurations appear to be in hand.
That MYP is now 70400. Bloody hell that's cheap, they really do want that late sale.

1719097494842.png

Last edited:
Wonder how low it gets before someone jumps on it. If only they put some actual photos of the car up.

https://tesla-info.com/car/AU-LRWYHCEL2PC765975 - Looks like it was first listed 29/05 for $79200

Definitely a bargain, but still $14800 more than the standard black/black RWD I'm waiting on. (including $3500 rebate)
I had a look privately, the cheapest MYP of the 7 or so on carsales was $76,000 in Victoria.
This one ends up at $75.5ish drive away.

The fact it's a 2023 registered vehicle still means for anyone considering it on a NL is still golden, as it's FBT free.

If my RWD order wasn't due in the country in three days, I'd be hassling the other half quite hard.

Questions for my vehicle that's on potentially on Mercury Ace, arriving mid-July...

1. Where can I find the schedule for the Mercury Ace arriving in Fremantle? I can't see it on the shipping movements.
2. I'll be allocated a vehicle is inventory that is "In Transit - Arriving soon." Does this mean it has left Shanghai, or is it just manufactured?

Questions for my vehicle that's on potentially on Mercury Ace, arriving mid-July...

1. Where can I find the schedule for the Mercury Ace arriving in Fremantle? I can't see it on the shipping movements.
2. I'll be allocated a vehicle is inventory that is "In Transit - Arriving soon." Does this mean it has left Shanghai, or is it just manufactured?
1. A bit soon for the Port, not far off though.

2. Almost certainly unassigned on a ship already assigned their initial lot. Otherwise they wouldn’t know it’s arriving soon. The fact they told you with some confidence means they know something…. Or they’ve bluffed you, like they did for me when I ordered my Y. I think they do know though, it correlates with what I know about Mercury having stock for QLD

IMG_0286.png

Reactions: bgeh
1. A bit soon for the Port, not far off though.

2. Almost certainly unassigned on a ship already assigned their initial lot. Otherwise they wouldn’t know it’s arriving soon. The fact they told you with some confidence means they know something…. Or they’ve bluffed you, like they did for me when I ordered my Y. I think they do know though, it correlates with what I know about Mercury having stock for QLD

View attachment 1058998
Thanks Sturty! Makes sense.

Couple of things of note:

1400-1500 is firming as the arrival time and movement commencement of Dugong in Fremantle on Wednesday.

That weather front could pose a problem if it is nasty. One to watch.

The timeline for the next Y delivery after ours has blown out to August-September. Unlucky to the next group of waiters.
By the look of it, we've copped a load of HW3 model Y's to cover the shortfall. They tend not to last long.

Reactions: V3nom and bgeh