Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
GC is on the move again at 8.9kn , let's see how long this holds up for. Probably lubing up again.

1703153865242.png

GC is on the move again at 8.9kn , let's see how long this holds up for. Probably lubing up again.

View attachment 1001694
Headed back to China.. no way they can keep GC hovering around SEQ for another 1+ month/s? Although not sure what's cheaper, fuel + crew costs to/from China or loss of income from shipments being delayed from GC flow-ons... not a logistics expert, just assuming the worst if MY orders have all been pushed out to Feb-Mar.

Headed back to China.. no way they can keep GC hovering around SEQ for another 1+ month/s? Although not sure what's cheaper, fuel + crew costs to/from China or loss of income from shipments being delayed from GC flow-ons... not a logistics expert, just assuming the worst if MY orders have all been pushed out to Feb-Mar.
I wonder what else is on the GC?

I hope that by having to pay the fbt doesnt put the purchase price over the fbt threshold, and that just seems like its going to annoy a lot of people having to get oaperwork and quotes etc redone.
Why they couldnt just leave it as it is for existing orders seems to just be shifting an administrative overhead off them and onto the purchasers and NL companies
You will be way under the green LCT threshold

Reactions: dronus
So I was just thinking why our VINs haven’t arrived when the BA VINs were issued by now.. BA had what, 200-300 M3H onboard, whereas DJ could have 5000ish.. maybe takes longer to assign VINs and they want to put them all out as a batch

Might just be wishful thinking but I want to hold on hope
Gotta assign them to the youtube influencers and tesla staff first..
Its weird because traditionally tesla didnt lend press cars out let alone online people..

Judging by the MY thread, a sh*tload of MY (and stink bugs)... there are some folk in that forum who ordered back in August and are waiting on GC and others who ordered from inventory in the past couple of weeks who were assigned vehicles from GC.. sounds like a big shipment.
Its a big boat, not sure if it was a tesla charter or mixed load

Reactions: e-enthusiast30