Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Item 3:
Canbus to usb adapter.
If you knew what i use these for id have to use that men in black memory erasor thing on you haha.
Nah its just for connecting to a pi zero to convert canbus to usb to network interface to inspect vehicle canbus data. Can get all kinds of interesting data off cars.

Like this

And this

So doesn't look like it's done a trip to Australia before, doesn't mean it can't though, so still DJ as number 1 at least for another 24 hours or so but I'll keep digging on this one and see if we can find where it's headed.
I was trying to dig through (free) tracking websites to see if its future route is published anywhere.. couldn't find a thing. Going off DJ's time in port, hopefully, it'll depart in the next 24 hours and we'll get a picture then of where it's headed.

Reactions: Jules22
Has anyone looked into moon roof shades? Noting Tesla haven't made any Highland specific ones, Snapshades has shades that fit all Model 3 variants.

I have some here, i reakon they will fit but if i get a chance to test them i will

IMG_7787.jpeg

Reactions: e-enthusiast30
Oh, lol, yeah the guys on the BA got theirs (and getting their deliveries soon too), when did you order?

For the rest of us, still waiting, but just looking and speculating (and yeah speaking a lot of BS) in the meantime. Welcome to the party.
White, RWD, Black Interior, Brisbane ordered 24th Nov

I have no idea how anyone who has been waiting for months longer are even anywhere near sane.
Also unsure if it’s because I found this forum that’s sending me more insane about it.

I have no idea how anyone who has been waiting for months longer are even anywhere near sane.
Also unsure if it’s because I found this forum that’s sending me more insane about it.

Ahh ok you might have just missed the BA then.

Sane? you clearly haven't read the posts in this forum, lol

• Funny
I told Bing to recreate dronus' M3 with all his after market accessories fitted....

View attachment 1001617
So much stuff… there is even a dog back sest thing haha

When i get back ill take photos and have links where i got stuff just in case anyone is interested.
Be nice to have a car to put them into, do an unboxing video
IMG_7789.jpeg

Nice, good quality?

I've used Snapshades on my current vehicle and can say their quality (and price) is much higher than something you'd get at supercheap. Will probably go them again - just not sure how the roof shades affix themselves to the roof and how well they stay up there.
Actually looks really good. It was from an aussie online shop im pretty sure.
Doesnt fit my current ice car, so im guessing the snapshade i currently have in my ice car would be too small for a m3

I was already pretty out there but the past few months have taken patience skills to a whole new level…