Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
O

Ordered mine too, was thinking Tesla stock of UMC might be depleted as we get closer to everyone’s m3h and Y arriving, don’t want to miss out
There are plenty of DCFC in my area (including 2 JOLT chargers, and what seems like 5 Evie charges overnight) so would be easy to charge up in a pinch.

As an aside, Tesla has given me 2 heart attacks this week while waiting; first one for some PW2 promo material, followed by the dispatch notice for the UMC. And as if waiting for the car wasn't enough, the rebate for a new PW2 has yet to land...

Reactions: dronus
There are plenty of DCFC in my area (including 2 JOLT chargers, and what seems like 5 Evie charges overnight) so would be easy to charge up in a pinch.

As an aside, Tesla has given me 2 heart attacks this week while waiting; first one for some PW2 promo material, followed by the dispatch notice for the UMC. And as if waiting for the car wasn't enough, the rebate for a new PW2 has yet to land...
Welcome to the IBS gravy train

Unless I’m missing the joke here…my M3 already has plastic piece covering boot lid striker thing. I’m not sure why Tesla would remove that bit of plastic?
IMG_7458.jpeg

Reactions: PcS000