Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Feck, you’re right absolutely right, it’s definitely not an oversight - just watched some booty vids, then I decided to also look at some vids about the M3 boot too.
Can I ask where ordered the boot cover from, pretty please?
There might be other ones. ive received that one and it looks pretty good. Its not a hard plastic, more like a rubberry Thermo plastic but the quality looks good.

Now, where are the links to the other booty vids? hahaha jk ... dont post them :)

• Funny
Reactions: PcS000
Nice, good quality?

I've used Snapshades on my current vehicle and can say their quality (and price) is much higher than something you'd get at supercheap. Will probably go them again - just not sure how the roof shades affix themselves to the roof and how well they stay up there.
We have the Jouwa ones on Our model Y and they work great. You install small clips to hold them up. It’s really easy to do.
IMG_3189.jpeg

Another accessory to think about is an SSD for recording video footage - bigger than the USB flash drive supplied in the car’s glovebox, and good for recording more dashcam and sentry mode video.

I got a Samsung T7 1TB in the recent Black Friday sales for $87
Thats a good price, i have one ready to go, they only had Red and it cost a little more than that haha.
I predict ill have sentry on all the time hahaha

Headed back to China.. no way they can keep GC hovering around SEQ for another 1+ month/s? Although not sure what's cheaper, fuel + crew costs to/from China or loss of income from shipments being delayed from GC flow-ons... not a logistics expert, just assuming the worst if MY orders have all been pushed out to Feb-Mar.
it's actually stopped and bobbing around again outside BNE.

Reactions: e-enthusiast30
Got an email from my lease company overnight saying they've been informed by "the dealership" that the estimated delivery is now January for my M3LR order (ordered December 11). Their previous email with the same template said April.

Not sure if they've got access to info I don't, because my EDD with Tesla still says February - April and I don't have a VIN yet.
SGFleet? I've got the same, the order date is 13 Oct. I think it is just an automated message triggered because the vehicle was not delivered in December. If it does not get delivered in January, they will send blah-blah about February.