Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is today the day? Is it.... VIN day!?

Going back through previous posts, people seem to have received VINs on a weekend before! My bets are if we haven't got them by tomorrow, I wouldn't expect them to roll out til Wed-Sat next week or from the 2nd of Jan... *hurry up*
I’m still hopeful that there are just so many M3H onboard DJ that it’s taking a while to allocate to everyone

1703199029517.png

SGFleet? I've got the same, the order date is 13 Oct. I think it is just an automated message triggered because the vehicle was not delivered in December. If it does not get delivered in January, they will send blah-blah about February.
SGFleet, yep.

Ah, ok. That makes sense I guess. The fact that it came through around midnight did make me think I was just something automatically triggered.

I'm probably jumping at shadows but my name has gone missing from the website. They've probably just updating the site or something. I am not worried about but I was hopeful it was/is a sign that something positive is happening.
View attachment 1001916
I've found the name field of their website a little buggy... when I first logged in after placing my Model 3 order it was actually showing my partner's name (from her Model Y order) with a picture of my car.

Was stuck like that until I cleared cookies or logged in on a private browser tab.

Reactions: PcS000
I test drove the Highland yesterday afternoon in Perth. Driving wise I don't have anything to add from the 1000 other reviews that everyone in this thread would have also watched - it was f#$&ing spectacular!

It took me about 3 minutes to get used to the idea of indicators on the steering wheel, although I would say that the position of the indicators are slightly lower than where I would naturally sit my hands (I'd normally be 10 & 2, whereas the indicators sit just below 9 & 3). If any of you are like me and have been practising pressing phantom indicators on your current car when you indicate, maybe just drop your hands a touch 😂

I drove the RWD and the sound system was incredible. The AWD sound system must be unbelievable, but rest assured that the RWD speaker system leaves nothing to be desired.

The car was showing 40 degrees outside temperature but you wouldn't know at all inside. I tested cranking the aircon up to max fans and 18 degrees but had to turn it off after 30 seconds as it got too cold! The ventilated seats were a game changer too.

The demo car didn't have the holiday update installed (not sure if that's been rolled out in Aus yet) and I have to say I didn't find the old parking sensors useful, but not a fair assessment of the experience we'll all be getting when our cars are delivered so I'm not worried about it.

Tl;dr: when vin

I'm probably jumping at shadows but my name has gone missing from the website. They've probably just updating the site or something. I am not worried about but I was hopeful it was/is a sign that something positive is happening.
View attachment 1001916

yeah, mine does that occasionally as well just because I'm refreshing so much probably, lol, I think it's because the window is open but it's logged out due to inactivity or time out or whatever, log back in and the name comes back.

#wenvin

• Funny
Reactions: PcS000
Screenshot 2023-12-22 at 11.15.12.png

Thoughts on Paganella who just left NZ early this morning? She's only headed to Port Kembla though, which would slot in nicely to fill the gap BA left for early NSW/ACT orders.

*She's been a Tesla ship before, earlier this year and last year.

Disregard, according to Armacup, she never pulled into China.