Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DRAT alert

Im more of a hotel type person but this might hold some novelty value for a road trip

Anyone else find that the time taken from opening your email program until the time the list of new emails is taking longer and longer?
The dopamine high of expectation of an email from Tesla, the dizzying low as you scan thru the “from” column to the slight pickup when you find an email from aliexpress ..

Thanks!
Not long now for all you QLD folks.
Has everyone uo there got a VIN now?
There’s a lot of chatter on the Tesla Owners Australia group.. lot of VINs in Brisbane/Sydney, but then there’s also lot without (seems like LR is the config with less VINs). I even saw a guy post in there saying he ordered late Nov and he has a VIN.

SHIRLEY we will all get VINs this week!

There’s a lot of chatter on the Tesla Owners Australia group.. lot of VINs in Brisbane/Sydney, but then there’s also lot without (seems like LR is the config with less VINs). I even saw a guy post in there saying he ordered late Nov and he has a VIN.

SHIRLEY we will all get VINs this week!
Hopefully those late orders are being filled from excess stock and the lack of allocation of vin for the rest of us just indicates they havent worked out the final mile transport yet or something.
Starting to notice some fomo thoughts appearing in my head which are hopefully unfounded.

Hopefully those late orders are being filled from excess stock and the lack of allocation of vin for the rest of us just indicates they havent worked out the final mile transport yet or something.
Starting to notice some fomo thoughts appearing in my head which are hopefully unfounded.
Haha I feel you there.. I thought they could’ve at least assigned us VINs to say ‘hey your car is built and on its way’ but leave the EDD as is until they’ve confirmed the last mile transport. Ah well. Positive thoughts.

Reactions: dronus