Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cheers @Jules22 for clarifying I need to fill out finance details to get assigned a car - I spoke to my financier this morning to get the ball rolling but when I went to my Tesla account it doesn’t have an option to fill it out anymore, just a screen to accept delivery greyed out…anyone else had this?

View attachment 1004859

Don’t say anything and wait. You might have a free car…

• Funny
Reactions: PcS000 and DrKwong
Haha @ 1:37 - "Ding dong, dong ding" - hahaha horrible
Yeah, I was thinking how yuck the indicator sounded in the Tesla Tom video, and he mentioned it was worse, I couldn't imagine how much worse until I saw that one, lol.

Also yeah, agree, I think Tom has some sort of deal with BYD so has to be careful what he says. Even then though he can't really say anything glowing about it compared to Tesla, you can see him kind of biting his tongue, but the video speaks for itself.

I hope they do improve, competition is good and even though they are so far behind, they are way ahead of the rest.

Reactions: Tesl3on and dronus
Interesting, my VIN has also disappeared, maybe the allocations were done incorrectly? Did seem silly that September orders were put on a ship that had multiple stops in Japan while later orders were on direct ships to Aus and due to arrive a month earlier.
Hmm interesting, same here, could just be something benign like it's just a part of the process of getting final invoices together etc.

Could also be a re-shuffle can only wait and see.

Yeah, I was thinking how yuck the indicator sounded in the Tesla Tom video, and he mentioned it was worse, I couldn't imagine how much worse until I saw that one, lol.

Also yeah, agree, I think Tom has some sort of deal with BYD so has to be careful what he says. Even then though he can't really say anything glowing about it compared to Tesla, you can see him kind of biting his tongue, but the video speaks for itself.

I hope they do improve, competition is good and even though they are so far behind, they are way ahead of the rest.
And that start up sound 🤮

• Funny
Reactions: Jules22
Me currently refreshing my order screen..

tumblr_inline_prqe6rgMdt1sw5wvy_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: Tesl3on