Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nah @dronus I found my plates
IMG_0387.png

OIL CHECK

Reactions: Cocoboy and dronus
You probably didnt notice the other traffic as they were like dots going past like when a spaceship warps?
The only cars you can see are other m3p who are on the same wavelength and going the same speed hahaha.
Good to hear the trip over went well, hopefully this weather clears up before you head back.
Thanks mate, yeah Christmas Day was a bit shitty as you would know. Still managed to get into the pool at the in laws. Back home now, 2800 km round trip and the car did it with ease. The only charge stop I had to wait was in Young but lady was so nice, she hung around in car waiting for me to return so that nobody else took the charger. The superchargers are such a crucial part of long travel, we need more of them before we can truly travel across the continent in large numbers. RAA have done a superb job of building up fast chargers, we made use of the Barmera one on both legs. Looking forward to seeing the evolution of EV travel in the next 12 months. Hope you had a great Christmas.

Reactions: dronus
Thanks mate, yeah Christmas Day was a bit shitty as you would know. Still managed to get into the pool at the in laws. Back home now, 2800 km round trip and the car did it with ease. The only charge stop I had to wait was in Young but lady was so nice, she hung around in car waiting for me to return so that nobody else took the charger. The superchargers are such a crucial part of long travel, we need more of them before we can truly travel across the continent in large numbers. RAA have done a superb job of building up fast chargers, we made use of the Barmera one on both legs. Looking forward to seeing the evolution of EV travel in the next 12 months. Hope you had a great Christmas.
Cool, awesome to hear.
I just did possibly my last long drive in the ice car, Adelaide to NE VIC and back via ballerat. Prob 2000km also all up.

The ice car is getting noisey, i think its the tyres are getting old but im not going to replace them, would be a waste of money.

Looking forward to doing the same trip again probably in March/April but in the m3.
I sussed out all the chargers along the way, wont be a problem once i get into vic.

Good to hear you got back and enjoyed the drive. Time to give to beast a good wash? Do you have ppf on the front?

Cool, awesome to hear.
I just did possibly my last long drive in the ice car, Adelaide to NE VIC and back via ballerat. Prob 2000km also all up.

The ice car is getting noisey, i think its the tyres are getting old but im not going to replace them, would be a waste of money.

Looking forward to doing the same trip again probably in March/April but in the m3.
I sussed out all the chargers along the way, wont be a problem once i get into vic.

Good to hear you got back and enjoyed the drive. Time to give to beast a good wash? Do you have ppf on the front?
Funny you say the ICE is getting noisy, took the Audi out today to fill it up and driving it felt loud and slow. Will keep it though as I need to tow the van. I got a foam cannon from Santa and gave it a go in Adelaide, need to get better at it but it worked well. No PPF, was on the plan but just ran out of time. Still haven’t got the windows tinted.

Completely off-topic I know. But I couldn't help noticing that Tesla Tom has only gone and bought a BYD Seal. He has a rather long video on his channel of him picking it up and driving it around Sydney, with Joy in the passenger seat holding the hugest microphone I have seen.

I couldn't watch it all, but skipped through it. I don't know, is it just me or does his face become sadder and sadder the longer he drives it? Maybe the pain from the realisation that he has spent his money on a Seal the same week DJ is pulling up into Port Kembla with some new Model 3s. Can't be easy I know.

I won't post it here, but you know where to find it. I actually feel a little sorry for him now.

Completely off-topic I know. But I couldn't help noticing that Tesla Tom has only gone and bought a BYD Seal. He has a rather long video on his channel of him picking it up and driving it around Sydney, with Joy in the passenger seat holding the hugest microphone I have seen.

I couldn't watch it all, but skipped through it. I don't know, is it just me or does his face become sadder and sadder the longer he drives it? Maybe the pain from the realisation that he has spent his money on a Seal the same week DJ is pulling up into Port Kembla with some new Model 3s. Can't be easy I know.

I won't post it here, but you know where to find it. I actually feel a little sorry for him now.
Joys already shotgunned a ride in the LR

• Love

The video is a hotly contested tie between the use of the word "Premium" and the phrase "hmm, actually this doesn't seem to work but I know it'll get fixed in a software update soon"

Cool, awesome to hear.

Funny you say the ICE is getting noisy, took the Audi out today to fill it up and driving it felt loud and slow. Will keep it though as I need to tow the van. I got a foam cannon from Santa and gave it a go in Adelaide, need to get better at it but it worked well. No PPF, was on the plan but just ran out of time. Still haven’t got the windows rintwd

Reactions: sishome and dronus
Completely off-topic I know. But I couldn't help noticing that Tesla Tom has only gone and bought a BYD Seal. He has a rather long video on his channel of him picking it up and driving it around Sydney,
Yeah everything in that video just reminded me why I'm glad I went Tesla.

I don't mean to bash BYD, they are doing a lot more than legacy auto but they are still WAY behind Tesla.

Talk about removing fuses in the BYD to disable safety features that were required for them to get approved here....

I couldnt get thru it either. I actually unsubscribed after trying to use the byd videos as comparisons but its either that video you mention, or the other one where he starts dissing tesla where i just unsubbed.

It felt like waiting for the m3 was taking too long and there is some relationship with BYD.

Have a look at this video, this guy is really clever with his computing type work, has a model S etc but isnt impressed with the seal he bought.. have a look at his channel too, he pulls it apart!

Yeah everything in that video just reminded me why I'm glad I went Tesla.

I don't mean to bash BYD, they are doing a lot more than legacy auto but they are still WAY behind Tesla.

Talk about removing fuses in the BYD to disable safety features that were required for them to get approved here....
Yeah pretty sure if you have an accident and they find those fuses missing its not going to end well with insurance / court if you kill someone.

Reactions: Tesl3on and Jules22