Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: an uber driver has been assigned for my trip to the DC on friday. Not sure why an EV costs an extra $20. It will be heaps funny if it turns out to be a byd
IMG_8650.jpeg

I'm so excited I just ordered my first Tesla.

Ordered on the 30/01 around 4PM, by 5PM a VIN number was assigned to the order, but it is only showing on the app or if you search for the VIN on the source code of the order page.

Got a standard model, white body, black interior, normal wheels.

Did some dig and the car is on the Firmament Ace, schedule to port on the 06/02 in Brisbane, and delivery window is from the 11/02 to 18/03.

Now just wait two weeks and cross the gateway bridge to collect the car.

Ok, I'm in love. Meet Sriracha

Delivery was awesome, all my profile etc all set from the car I had for my road trip last year.

LOVE driving it. Calibrated quickly, like 10-15 mins (interesting even the blind spot light doesn't work while calibrating).

I've been driving round and round rounabouts, and honestly now that I've gotten used to not reaching for the stalk I can actually say I do prefer the buttons. I didn't expect that, even from the experiments I'd done in the past, now that I've had an 'extended' time playing with it for the past hour or so, I'm actually prefering not having to reach for a stalk.

Another interesting thing, someone had mentioned to be careful switching into drive and reverse that if you don't follow through it can go back to where you were, not sure if it's changed but I couldn't get that to happen. If I deliberately only swipe half way it completes the swipe for me every time.

I didn't take note of what SW version it was on, I had 30.8 available right away from the delivery center, so she's updating now and then I'll take her out again, maybe buy her dinner and give her another good thrashing, lol.

View attachment 1013500
View attachment 1013501
How many times can I like? Sriracha - hot and spiceeey!

• Love
Reactions: Jules22 and dronus