Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1710924323034.png

Was originally Jan - March when i first ordered and i remember i was hopeful for the start of that window 😂 . I think there was a number of factors leading to that delay and I wouldn't expect anywhere near the same amount of time for people ordering now as things certainly seem more settled. Plus i think my order hit every speed bump on the way from a ship that took a heap of stops on the way through China, Korea and Japan, port hold ups getting off loaded in Melbourne, transport from Melb to Adelaide, the parcel shelf shenanigans and now just smaller size of the Adelaide DC needing to get lots of cars through.
After all that, they still hit the initial window they gave you.

ordered on 23 December with same config, have a car assigned, currently on holiday in Asia on the Orchard Ace
My car seems to be "holidaying" with yours in the same ship. From China to Singapore, than back to China, then back to Singapore and now heading to Thailand :(
The problem is that, based on Molace website, it may go back to Singapore before finally head to Australia (molace website shows it will leave Singapore on the 26/03 before coming to NSW).
1710975973512.png

My car seems to be "holidaying" with yours in the same ship. From China to Singapore, than back to China, then back to Singapore and now heading to Thailand :(
The problem is that, based on Molace website, it may go back to Singapore before finally head to Australia (molace website shows it will leave Singapore on the 26/03 before coming to NSW).
View attachment 1030093
it's been showing leaving Singapore on 26/3 since before it arrived there, so I haven't been getting too stressed about it heading back there for whatever reason. My wife on the other hand is cranky because its her car! :p

• Funny
Reactions: BaymaxW
I have a UR but a SR RWD on order, not a word either. They still hit their delivery windows more often than not... so I am hoping that the car will be here next month.
I pick my LR up tomorrow (ordered 6 Feb). It was no change for what seemed like ages and then it all moved in a rush (told car was in Perth on Monday am, Monday pm asked to book collection, which I arranged for Friday). You might experience the same process.