Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wondering for those that have an appointment booked, how flexible have they been with moving dates. I may have to drag mine out by anything from a week to 2 weeks depending on how close to may 11th From edd) they schedule me in
I just texted that I was unavailable from x to y and could I please have a different time. They sent me one option outside this and I accepted.

Part of the price proposition is that they need to streamline ops and not have delivery as a bottleneck... sucks from an experience perspective, but works from an ops perspective.

Are you referring to Gap insurance?

That's another monthly expense to pay on top.

Usually for NL, when the car is written off, the lease is also terminated. And NL is similar to a fixed loan, usually you would need to pay a termination fee, plus the remaining monthly payment (pre tax $, including principle & interest) as a lump sum payment.
Sure was. Thanks for this. Really useful information.

Booked in for 26 April.

The Tesla order page tells me I need to bring proof of insurance. I left NL company to sort this, do I actually need to get this from them or do Tesla not care? Do you guys take the delivery checklist stuff seriously or has quality improved to where I can be more cursory?

Booked in for 26 April.

The Tesla order page tells me I need to bring proof of insurance. I left NL company to sort this, do I actually need to get this from them or do Tesla not care? Do you guys take the delivery checklist stuff seriously or has quality improved to where I can be more cursory?
I actually messaged Tesla for the same as I am getting a NL as well. There response was as follows.

We don't need to be provided with any insurance details, but thanks for checking in.

Today is a sad day. I just got my first small stone chip on the driver’s door 😭. Only 3 weeks in too.

Attachments

• IMG_0356.jpeg
    IMG_0356.jpeg
    337.3 KB · Views: 7