Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if anyone else has noted the same, but my account 'overview' page (next steps) has changed and now says '
Next Steps
We are drafting up your invoice. Vehicle Registration and Final Payment are required prior to your delivery'
I had the 'call' a few days back postponing to Q3, so unsure why this has changed.
View attachment 806076
Yeah, I had the same and got all excited because page had been consistently unchanging till then. Then another member informed me of the US page . Indeed, I'm back to usual. excitement short lived.
On another note, after getting my call from SA a few days ago, I requested that he push for a change in the wording - remove "shortly: from the sentence. I felt that it was no longer valid, especially in view of some members wait times now over 6 months. however, no response.

OZ getting cars next month.

Attachments

• 516699C3-7750-4529-8BBF-C249AE264A0F.jpeg
    516699C3-7750-4529-8BBF-C249AE264A0F.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 89
I just got a call from Tesla advising that they have been authorized to release the cars earmarked for 'test drive fleet' replacement to customers with the earliest order date. These came in just before the shut down. Annnnnd.. one has become available matching my order. He mentioned I was top of the list with the earliest order date (as I suspected).
Delivery is scheduled for June 24-June 30. On a side note, my birthday is June 26.

So it appears they have been trying to find ways to deal with the issue finally

I just got a call from Tesla advising that they have been authorized to release the cars earmarked for 'test drive fleet' replacement to customers with the earliest order date. These came in just before the shut down. Annnnnd.. one has become available matching my order. He mentioned I was top of the list with the earliest order date (as I suspected).
Delivery is scheduled for June 24-June 30. On a side note, my birthday is June 26.

Also, VIN has appeared in source code:

and this is what the VIN contains: LRW***EL0N*******.

I was lucky enough to get the same call. Unfortunately had to change color but I was happy enough to do that. Glad to see you have finally got your car given you've waited so long! Should see delivery mid to late June

Excellent news!

I was lucky enough to get the same call. Unfortunately had to change color but I was happy enough to do that. Glad to see you have finally got your car given you've waited so long! Should see delivery mid to late June
Congrats Pezza. How much consideration did you have to do on the colour change? Red to white is a big change - because that Red is a beautiful colour. Still balancing it against ~6 months more.... I'm not sure I could decide that one. You must have the wisdom of Solomon.

Reactions: rtvanda and pezza
Congrats Pezza. How much consideration did you have to do on the colour change? Red to white is a big change - because that Red is a beautiful colour. Still balancing it against ~6 months more.... I'm not sure I could decide that one. You must have the wisdom of Solomon.
Thanks MickV. It was tough to consider. I did ask for an hour to consider it. But I've been waiting near 6 months already and I think the situation in Shanghai is unpredictable at the moment. I did like the white and 'upper management' also liked the white so it was something I was prepared to compromise on. I wouldn't have gone to LR or RWD, but I could change the color. I figured worst case if I am not happy with white, I'll get it wrapped.

Reactions: mgfletcher