Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys. Just thought I'd put this out.

When I received my VIN yesterday, the Delivery Time period was: Aug 26 to Sep 4

Now I just checked my app because I am bored and got nothing else to do and it says:
"Aug 26 to Sep 3"

Tesla may be trying to deliver quicker? That's a first.

Anyone else notice their Delivery time go down?
Yeah mine's gone back a day! From Aug 26 to Sep 4, now Aug 25 to Sep 4.

Reactions: Centrals and Ormaus
New thread for the list I keep

The form to get your car registered before delivery, do we print it up, full in blanks and email it back? If so, who to. Or do we take it to a NSW service centre (RTA). Also, on webpage, it says pay today, looked at bank details but there is no vin yet. Would you just wait until vin and then pay? I know this would be asked before but SO many pages to troll through. Thanks braz

The form to get your car registered before delivery, do we print it up, full in blanks and email it back? If so, who to. Or do we take it to a NSW service centre (RTA). Also, on webpage, it says pay today, looked at bank details but there is no vin yet. Would you just wait until vin and then pay? I know this would be asked before but SO many pages to troll through. Thanks braz
I would be waiting until last possible moment to pay.

Reactions: Maximillan
Guys. Just thought I'd put this out.

When I received my VIN yesterday, the Delivery Time period was: Aug 26 to Sep 4

Now I just checked my app because I am bored and got nothing else to do and it says:
"Aug 26 to Sep 3"

Tesla may be trying to deliver quicker? That's a first.

Anyone else notice their Delivery time go down?
Yes, mine has gone down from Aug 24 - Sep 2 to Aug 18 - Sep 1 same as @Ormaus

• Love
Reactions: Centrals
Make sure you are on the Tesla SSO - Sign In page and not the US version. Things work different in the Land of the Free(tm)
You should receive a proper invoice and instructions before you pay. Still not shown up in my account.

As for the NSW rego form... north of the border all this paperwork was done at order time (I did order in person though).
Is there anything related on the "Completed Tasks" tab of the vehicle page? My complete details show below here

1658093535015.png

Reactions: Ib38
At least we have VIN’s @Hoopyfrood and we therefore can expect vehicles sometime (when they arrive). I am sure the times will go up and down until they schedule a delivery.
Oh for sure. Last night i was trying suss shipping. I am hoping for some good news for our Feb-Mar crew today as well. I think i have survivor's guilt. Ha!