Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some news for South Aussie residents. I received an email from my SA in reply to a query.
"Yes, some great news that your pickup will now be with Tesla Advisors on ground in SA at Lum Street Airport! The team will reach out to you closer to pickup date to confirm details" So he means one of the units in Lum St at Adelaide Airport
ooh.... who's willing to do reconnaissance with some binoculars?? ;)

Yep, it's another mystery. I have seen in past that Tesla only talks about the 0-100 figure and hardly ever talks about the motor specs. I think it's due to the fact that they can make the car faster or slower with just a software update.
I'm curious about these motor qualities and differences.
my LR has a "K" motor [dual, hairpin], which shows on RAV as 366kW.
that seems way more than other motor types mentioned above.
What are the implications??

• Informative
Reactions: *Sparkles*
That IS interesting.
Is that more kW than the motor in P models???
Don't have the figures to hand but from memory Performance has an extra ~15kw on the rear motor, from motors for LR and P are the same kw. That was for 2021 at least, not sure if anything has changed.

One thing is for sure, when I tested LR became clear I have no need nor the skills for the Performance!

Don't have the figures to hand but from memory Performance has an extra ~15kw on the rear motor, from motors for LR and P are the same kw. That was for 2021 at least, not sure if anything has changed.

One thing is for sure, when I tested LR became clear I have no need nor the skills for the Performance!
I haven't driven the performance, but I thought the LR was really quick