Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SA told me they will be allocating VINs until the 7th or 8th. So there’s still hope but the window is closing.
My SA told 7th-11th Feb. But this is all unexplainable. And every SA gives different info.
Also I’ve noticed white/black LR have not been allocated while RWD have. I personally can’t see any logic behind that. Vedaprime or others may explain though.

Does anyone know if all Q1 cars for Australia have been built now?

My SA told 7th-11th Feb. But this is all unexplainable. And every SA gives different info.
Also I’ve noticed white/black LR have not been allocated while RWD have. I personally can’t see any logic behind that. Vedaprime or others may explain though.

Does anyone know if all Q1 cars for Australia have been built now?
I am expecting more cars to be built, and cars already built to still be assigned. We haven't seen the end of it yet for q1.

Midas looking on schedule to be drifting off Point Cartwright around 5pm tonight. Will go check it out and take a pic if not too far out.

midas2.jpg

Canberra LRs are starting to flow in! Can't wait to receive one in Melbourne.

OD: 19/11/21
Model 3 LR White/Black
Melbourne
No VIN yet
Absolutely. It must be just around the corner. You ordered before me so surely our cars are on the same boat and I was just lucky to receive my VIN earlier.

The estimated delivery on my account is February 13 - February 27. This lines up with the 8-12 weeks ETA when I pre-ordered.