Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's not promising news for us, is it...
Not necessarily. It could also mean the production volume is up too. M3 VIN allocation after upgrade seems to lag for 3 days therefore there's no need to panic now.

If we have not heard any massive RWD VIN allocation before Friday next week. We have to lower our expectation to receive the cars in November.

Not necessarily. It could also mean the production volume is up too. M3 VIN allocation after upgrade seems to lag for 3 days therefore there's no need to panic now.

If we have not heard any massive RWD VIN allocation before Friday next week. We have to lower our expectation to receive the cars in November.
I would assume that if deliveries in China for RWD models start rising then the factory would be churning out LHD cars, no?

We

We have one ship leaving Monday and another Sunday
If we don’t get a VIN this weekend of next week we aren’t getting a car this Q. Looking more and more likely

Reactions: penn_
What’s everyone’s strategies for coping with the unknown delay?

I like to listen to EV and Tesla podcasts. Two of my favourites are

(Apologies for the Apple- only links, I’m sure these podcasts exist on the other platforms)

Tesla Daily - focusses on Tesla stock / share price movement, and discussion on macro level items. Shanghai factory often rates a mention for various reasons. But it is also focussed on the US market since, you know, AMERICA.

Fully Charged Show - if you remember the sci fi comedy Red Dwarf, Kryten has become a Tesla and EV fan. The topics often look at general EV stuff, but Tesla is high on the list due to the prevalence and Robert Lewellyn owns one himself

Reactions: New Tech Bj