Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just found this in one of the JS files in the source code....
alse,\"showDetailsInSelfInsuranceForm\":false,\"vin\":\"LRWYGCEK1NCXXXXXX\",\"insuredVIN\":null,\"vinHasChanged\":false,\"

Almost certain that was never there before??
main.bundle.min.js?

I can see the same. And I'd wager this is static content, not dynamic. Especially since the "referenceNumber" value doesn't match my reference number (RNxxxxxxxxx).

I'll chance it, the full VIN I'm seeing in that file is LRWYGCEK1NC263711. Which I'd wager is the same as you are seeing.

TLDR: nothing to see here, move along folks

main.bundle.min.js?

I can see the same. And I'd wager this is static content, not dynamic. Especially since the "referenceNumber" value doesn't match my reference number (RNxxxxxxxxx).

I'll chance it, the full VIN I'm seeing in that file is LRWYGCEK1NC263711. Which I'd wager is the same as you are seeing.

Yeah right on the money. Have the same VIN

Reactions: penn_
main.bundle.min.js?

Where are you seeing this?

1664343337528.png

Mine is showing nothing here unlike the others - so maybe it does mean something?
Or are we thinking too hard about this.