Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fair enough mate.
I tried this method before and still only get my reservation number and no vin, but i did with the extension.

code200
data
countryCode"AU"
vehicleList
year""
model"m3"
vin""
rn"RN11673xxxx"

I guess it depends on the browser you are using. In Edge, for me, it looks like this ...

{
  • "code": 200,
  • "data": {
    • "countryCode": "AU",
    • "vehicleList": [],
    • "enterpriseOrderList": [ ],
    • "energyProductList": [ ],
    • "chargingNotification": false,
    • "BMLNotifications": [
      • null
      ],
    • "coownerNotification": false,
    • "referralCode": "xxxxx",
    • "showUpgradesFlag": false
    },
  • "message": "success",
  • "success": true
}

........... and in the "imageUrl" section after "options=" it has some fun stuff. There's a website where you can enter the string to reveal information about your vehicle build. This is stuff I played around with during my 7 month wait in this thread :)

Log into your Tesla account (so you are authenicated) and then in another tab in your browser go here ...

It's a JSON output so if your browser doesn't render it clearly, either use another browser or a JSON plugin in your browser of choice.

As an example, a snip of mine starts with this ...

View attachment 868339
Interestingly that still comes up with no year or VIN for me but I definitely have a VIN and filled in rego paperwork, I just don't have the invoice so maybe it comes later with an invoice.

Log into your Tesla account (so you are authenicated) and then in another tab in your browser go here ...

It's a JSON output so if your browser doesn't render it clearly, either use another browser or a JSON plugin in your browser of choice.

As an example, a snip of mine starts with this ...

View attachment 868339
That page hasn't worked for a while, unfortunately. At least not for "hidden" VINs. It doesn't get filled out until closer to delivery.

So it's either the chrome extension or doing a manual search for LRW in the source code of your "manage" page
Code:
view-source:https://www.tesla.com/en_AU/teslaaccount/profile?rn=RNxxxxxx

Or wait for an invoice.