Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Week 10 now of the 8-12 week wait. The plainest of the plain M3 configuration: RWD, white / black, aero, Alexandria delivery. No VIN, no ETD, no nothing. And now that the Morning Clara hopes have sunk, I desperately need a piece of good news.

Don’t fret too much. There’s another ship leaving Shanghai on 19/01 and then another on 24/01.
And now with everyone starting to hear from their SA’s with Mid Feb - Early March deliveries it’s starting to happen

Might as well throw my order in here:

- Ordered 10/01/22
- RWD, Black paint & interior, 18in Wheels & no FSD.
- Estimated 14-20 weeks.
- Got told today my SA to expect a May to June delivery as I’d be considered Q2.

This will feel like the longest 3-5 months of my life. Is it unheard of that Tesla beats estimate deliverys?

😅

Reactions: Parramaniac
Might as well throw my order in here:

- Ordered 10/01/22
- RWD, Black paint & interior, 18in Wheels & no FSD.
- Estimated 14-20 weeks.
- Got told today my SA to expect a May to June delivery as I’d be considered Q2.

This will feel like the longest 3-5 months of my life. Is it unheard of that Tesla beats estimate deliverys?

😅
Ordered the same day as me. Blue with white interior, M3 RWD. In Perth. Hopefully there are a few cancellations. Not looking forward to a 20 week wait;

First post - Brisbane

I have ordered mine 13 Nov. Still my Tesla account says "We will shortly upload a copy of your final invoice to your Tesla account......." Is that normal ?
From my brief experience throughout this forum, there is no normal experience. I ordered 12/11 and mine states the same if that’s of any value. The expectation currently is that this will change either this week or next.

First post - Brisbane

I have ordered mine 13 Nov. Still my Tesla account says "We will shortly upload a copy of your final invoice to your Tesla account......." Is that normal ?

Yep completely normal, I am in the same boat. Many others on these forums are in the same situation, you are basically waiting for a car to be allocated to you before they can invoice you. I did get an email from my sales advisor a few days ago that this would be happening soon. Fingers crossed.

I am envious of all of you who receive calls or emails from your sales reps. Since ordering on 13/12 I have had 1 call telling me a showroom has opened nearby for collection purposes and that’s it :D

Classic Tesla.
Same, my SA never reached out. I had to send a few emails before Tesla called me and told me who my SA was. I sent him a message last Friday but no response yet. Well it is what it is. Just hoping we get a VIN by the end of Jan.

As of sometime this morning, I now have a payment request in my account, and had to accept an update to my order which was a reduction of 12km for the LR due to the more powerful touch screen computer (Ryzen). Should have screen shot it, but next person to see it can, I guess that's confirmed ryzen for the next batch of vehicles...
That's interesting! The LR range reduction is due to the high power consumption of the Ryzen... but is there a similar range reduction for the RWD and Performance? I don't think I noticed.

Congrats on being assigned your VIN. Not long now to delivery...

Last edited: